rotary vane vacuum pump description
2XZ-4 vane type vacuum pump is the basic equipment used for exhaust gas from sealing container and achieve vacuum. It can be used alone, or as the backing pump and drainage pump for all kinds of vacuum system.
Vacuum pump is widely used in medical, scientific research, chemical industry, laboratories, plastic, electronic industry, etc, and electric vacuum device manufacturing, light bulbs, vacuum flask, vacuum welding, instruments & meters and refrigeration equipment, printing and packaging machinery, etc.
Main features of rotary vane vacuum pump
1. Small size, light weight, low noise
2. Equipped with gas ballast valve, can extract small amount of water vapor
3. Equipped with anti-return oil valve, start convenient
rotary vane vacuum pump application:
1. Pump working environment: When the temperature is 5 C and 90%, the gas ballast valve should be opened. 90% when inlet pressure is less than 10 torches, allowing long-term continuous operation, when the relative humidity of the extracted gas is greater than 90%, the gas ballast valve should be opened.
2. The inlet of the pump shall run continuously in the open air for no more than 3 minutes.
3. Pumps are not suitable for the pumping of corrosive metals, chemical reactions with pump oil, dust, high oxygen and explosive gases.
4. This kind of vacuum pump is not suitable for compression pump and conveying pump.
rotary vane vacuum pump installation instructions :
1. The pump should be installed in a clean, flat, dry and ventilated place. The temperature of the pump should be maintained between 15 and 40 C.
2. The pump is equipped with a handle and a rubber base. Besides the conveying and moving devices, it only needs to be placed smoothly. Installed in precision instruments for use, size can be installed, fixed with screw.
3. When connecting the power supply, it should be connected according to the regulation of the motor. It should be noted that the direction of rotation of the motor should be the same as that of the arrow on the bearing. That is to say, from one end of the motor fan, the impeller should rotate clockwise. If the direction of rotation is inconsistent, for one-way motor, the switch connecting K1 and K2, and for three-phase motor, it is enough to connect any two types of switch. In order to use safely, ground wires should be installed.
4. The diameter of the pipeline connecting the pump vessel shall not be less than the diameter of the pump inlet, and the pipeline shall be short and have fewer elbows, so as to reduce the pumping speed loss below 10 torches. Pipeline, pump container and connection should be sealed, no leakage.
5. When the pump is electrified and opened in the atmosphere, there will be a small amount of oil mist at the exhaust port. If the working environment is affected, the oil mist can be conveyed outdoors with a hose.
6. The pump has measures to prevent oil return after shutdown and to maintain the vacuum at the pump inlet. Generally, it does not need to install solenoid valves at the pump outlet.