monoblock liquid ring vacuum pump is small in volume and compact in structure. It is directly connected to the motor and installed on the horizontal plane without chassis.
monoblock liquid ring vacuum pump works based on the principle of water ring, that is, the impeller is eccentrically installed in the pump body, after the pump starts, the working fluid forms a liquid ring (concentric with the pump body) in the pump body, and the impeller is powered to the liquid ring through the motor. The liquid ring pulses are generated periodically between impellers, and during the pulsation, the gas is absorbed through the disk suction port and discharged from the disc exhaust port.
monoblock liquid ring vacuum pum characteristics:
1. Closed design, easy installation and space saving.
2. Standard seals are all John Crane mechanical seals.
3.2BV series products have cavitation protection ports. When they work near the limit vacuum, the cavitation protection port opens (or connects to the separator) to eliminate screams and protect the pump.
4. Aluminum bronze impeller has high strength and good wear resistance. It can improve the corrosion resistance of the pump. If the liquid flow part is made of stainless steel, the pump can be used under stricter conditions.
5. Unique outlet design can protect the pump from overpressure and ensure the best efficiency in the working range of the pump.
6. All motors adopt Y2 series products. The protection level is IP54 or IP55 (usually IP44), and the insulation level is F.
7. All bearings are imported products.