The liquid ring vacuum pump belongs to the type of low vacuum and high gas volume. Usually used for suction of non-solid particles, insoluble in water, non-corrosive gases, in order to form vacuum and pressure in sealed containers. By changing the material of the parts, it can also be used to suck corrosive gases or work liquids with corrosive liquids.
liquid ring vacuum pump Advantages :
1. The structure is simple, the manufacturing accuracy is not high, and it is easy to process.
2. Compact structure, high speed pump, generally can be directly connected with the motor, without deceleration device. Therefore, with a small structure size, we can get a large amount of exhaust gas and occupy a small area.
3. Compressed gases are basically isothermal, i.e. the temperature change of compressed gases is very small.
4. Because there is no metal friction surface in the pump chamber, there is no need to lubricate the pump, and the wear is very small. The sealing between the rotating part and the fixing part can be accomplished directly by the water seal.
5. Inhalation uniformity, stable and reliable work, simple operation, easy maintenance.
Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Working Principle :
The pump body is equipped with appropriate amount of water as working fluid. When the impeller rotates clockwise, the water is thrown around by the impeller. Because of the centrifugal force, the water forms a closed ring which is approximately equal in thickness depending on the shape of the pump chamber. The inner surface of the lower part of the water ring is just tangent to the hub of the impeller, and the upper inner surface of the water ring is just in contact with the top of the blade (in fact, the blade has a certain insertion depth in the water ring). At this time, a crescent-shaped space is formed between the hub and the water ring of the impeller, which is divided into several small cavities equal to the number of blades by the impeller. If the lower part of the impeller is 0 degree as the starting point, the volume of the small chamber increases from small to large when the impeller rotates 180 degrees, and is connected with the suction port on the end surface. At this time, the gas is absorbed, and at the end of the suction, the small chamber is isolated from the suction port; when the impeller continues to rotate, the small chamber becomes smaller and compresses the gas; when the small chamber and the exhaust port continue to rotate, the gas is compressed. When connected, the gas is discharged out of the pump.
Key Points for Installation of Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump：
Before installation, please carefully check whether there are foreign bodies in the pipeline, such as welding slag, gaskets, nuts and so on, in order to avoid unnecessary losses caused by impeller crushing, foreign bodies are strictly forbidden to enter.
1. The liquid ring vacuum pump should rotate in the direction of arrow, not in the opposite direction.
2. The circulating water for pumps should use clean softening water to prevent scaling, reduce the vacuum, and the impeller from jamming and burning down the motor.
3. When installing, the drainage pipe should not be too high. It is suitable to be 1 meter away from the exhaust port of the circulating water ring vacuum pump and 20 cm away from the surface of the pool to prevent foreign bodies from entering the water pipe.
4. Water should be added before starting to prevent the mechanical seal from breaking up due to dry grinding, causing leakage and burning down the motor.
5. When no-load, the liquid-ring vacuum pump will emit "cackle" sound, which is the normal sound produced by the liquid-ring vacuum pump when it reaches the limit of vacuum compressed air, and will automatically disappear when it is loaded.
6. When not in use for a long time or freezing in cold weather, the water in the pump should be discharged completely to avoid freezing and breaking the pump body.