The series of multi-functional circulating water vacuum pumps use circulating water as working fluid and use the negative pressure jet generated by fluid injection.
It provides vacuum conditions for evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, filtration, decompression, degassing and other processes. It is especially suitable for laboratory and small-scale experiments in universities, scientific research institutes, chemical industry, etc. Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Food Pesticides, Agricultural Engineering, Bioengineering.
1. Recycling water to save valuable water resources.
2. Save more than 35% electricity than other types of vacuum pumps.
3. The liquid muffler can reduce the gas in the water, make the vacuum higher and more stable, reduce the friction between the gas and the fluid, and reduce the noise.
4. Double-click, double-display can be used alone or in parallel.
5. Resistance to acid, alkali and solvent corrosion
6. The special machine is made of ODM, which is famous for its electrical manufacture. It is sealed with fluororubber and will not be invaded by corrosive gases.
7. Water in the tank needs to be replaced regularly to ensure water quality, vacuum and purity to avoid fouling.
8. It can be used to extract corrosive gases and shorten the water exchange period.
9. The shell, tank, ejector, tee joint, check valve and suction nozzle are made of PP material; the pump body and impeller (six channels, double seals) are made of stainless steel plate, and the material meets the SUS standard.
10. The ejector and suction nozzle are made of stainless steel (SUS standard).
11. The pump body is made of PP material, which is suitable for acid gas.