Water vacuum pump
is the best choice to support laboratory rotary evaporator to effectively complete the whole evaporation process. Water vacuum pump is oil-free, chemical resistant and easy to maintain. The venturi effect produces a vacuum of up to 20 millibars through the flow of water.
These pumps provide a constant water cycle (from their tanks) that can be used to cool condensers and dramatically reduce water consumption. All the main parts of the pump are made of PTFE, which is an economical alternative to the traditional PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump.
Water Vacuum Pump Characteristics:
1. Oil-free, corrosion-resistant, reliable
2. All main valves and components are made of PTFE and are ideal for chemical-related operations.
3. Oil-free replacement, water/alcohol solution without cold trap
4. Easy maintenance of laboratory environment
5. Designed for rotary evaporator, vacuum filtration, etc.
6. Circulator replaces expensive water consumption
7. High-quality anticorrosive shell; newly developed 5 taps can be used alone or together with 5-way pipes (optional) to improve extraction capacity, and in conjunction with large rotary evaporators and reactors.
8. Cooper Jet and P P Triple Valves, Check Valves and Suction Nozzles
9. Compared with the desktop vacuum pump, the extraction capacity is stronger.
10. Flexible steering wheel movement
11. Be qualified to extract corrosive gases