2BV stainless steel liquid ring vacuum pump Introduction
2BV stainless steel liquid ring vacuum pump, used for air and steam pressure breathing, 33mbar absolute pressure (97%) and vacuum pump suction pressure below 80mbar, long-term operation is related to cavitation corrosion of protective pipe of pump injector, that is, protective atmosphere, suction pressure up to 10mbar, injection pump can be directly installed in compressor. The pressure is 0.26 MPa (maximum absolute pressure).
2BV stainless steel liquid ring vacuum pump as a new generation of energy-saving products, its excellent performance and many advantages will completely replace SK, 2SK series water ring vacuum pump and W, WY, WL series reciprocating vacuum pump of the same performance.
Vacuum pump accessories: impeller, disc, pump cover, pump body material can be selected as follows:
Pump shaft material: 2Cr13, SUS304 and SUS316L
Structure and Characteristics of 2BV Stainless Steel Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump
1. The pump is directly connected to the coaxial design, which saves space and is easy to install.
2. Mechanical seal is the standard, eliminating leakage and easy to maintain.
3. Running smoothly, noise can be as low as 26 dB.
4. Uniform corrosion-resistant design, bronze impelle pump, to improve the corrosion resistance of stainless steel, more suitable for harsher working environment.
5. Unique flexible exhaust design, without compression, ensures 2BV efficiency within its optimal performance range.
2BV stainless steel liquid ring vacuum pump is widely used in machinery, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and sugar industries. Because in the working process, the compression process is isothermal gas, so the compression and pumping of explosive gases, less harmful, wider range.