2BE3 Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps application range and characteristics:
2BE3 series water ring vacuum pump and compressor are designed and manufactured by our company in combination with foreign advanced technology. They can not only save energy, but also work continuously for a long time.
In severe vacuum conditions, the requirements of liquid ring vacuum pump are very strict. Therefore, 2BE3 series products are specially designed for pumping various gases. They are widely used in many industries, such as papermaking, mining, power station, chemical industry, etc.
2BE3 liquid ring vacuum pump can be driven by many different devices, such as V-belt, synchronous motor, gearbox, etc. In order to save space, a pump can drive more than two or up to four sets of 2BE3 series pumps. Simultaneous operation.
When the middle wall is set in the shell, the pressure tolerance between the two sides is less than 80kPa, and the two parts can work under different vacuum conditions respectively. Therefore, one pump can work like two. Thus, the operation flexibility of the product is effectively improved.
2BE3 liquid ring vacuum pump features:
1. The tolerance, corrosion state and blank condition can be easily observed through the large inspection ports on both sides of the end cover.
2. The top and side of 2BE3 series pumps have the same diameter flange. It is more convenient to connect with 2BE3 series pump.
3. All bearings are imported products to maintain accurate orientation and high stability during the operation of the pump.
4. The impeller is made of qt400 ductile iron or steel plate to ensure the stability of the pump under various severe conditions and effectively extend the service life of the pump.
5. The shell is made of steel or stainless steel plate to extend the service life of 2BE3 series pump.
6. The bushing is made of stainless steel plate, which can extend the life of the pump to five times of the ordinary material.
7. The high-precision pulley with the belt cone uses the V-belt pulley (when the pump is driven by the belt) to maintain the reliability of the pump and extend its service life. And it's easy to load and unload.
8. The unique design of setting the separator above the pump saves space and effectively reduces noise.
9. All parts are cast by resin sand, making the surface of the pump very smooth. Therefore, it is not necessary to cover the surface of the pump with putty and effectively dissipate heat.
10. All mechanical seals (optional) are imported products to avoid leakage during long-term pump operation.