Vacuum defoaming for vacuum pump introduction:
2. Small size, light weight, low noise;
3. Equipped with air ballast valve to remove a small amount of water vapor; In the ambient temperature of 5 degrees Celsius to 40 degrees Celsius, the inlet pressure is less than 1.3X103 pa conditions allow long-term continuous operation, the relative humidity of the pumped gas is greater than 90%, should open the gas valve.
4. Equipped with automatic anti-return oil check valve, easy to start;
5. The air inlet shall be unimpeded continuously and the atmospheric operation shall not exceed one minute;
6. Shall not be used to remove corrosive gases to metals, chemical reactions to oil pumps, gases containing particulate dust, and gases containing excessive oxygen, which are explosive and poisonous.
2X rotary vane vacuum pump:
This series of vacuum pumps can be used alone or as a booster pump, diffusion pump, molecular pump, or the front stage pump of titanium pump. When equipped with air ballast valve, it can pump an appropriate amount of condensable gas, wet air or gas-water mixed gas, but the medium cannot contain granular solid matter.
When removing gases containing excessive oxygen, which are explosive, corrosive to ferrous metals and chemically reactive to vacuum oil, an additional device shall be added.
The type 2X pump is one of the basic devices used for vacuuming sealed vessels. Can be used alone, but also can be used as booster pump, diffusion pump, molecular pump, etc. It can be used in vacuum smelting, vacuum welding, vacuum impregnation, coating, vacuum drying, chemical and pharmaceutical, electric vacuum devices and other industries.
1, the pump can be within the scope of the environmental temperature 5 ~ 40 ℃ and import under the condition of the pressure is less than 1330 pa, allows continuous work for a long time.
2, the pump is not suitable for the removal of oxygen containing excessive, toxic, explosive, corrosive to metal, chemical reaction to the pump oil, as well as the gas containing dust particles, is not suitable for the gas from one container to another container, as a transport pump.
3. The continuous working time of the pump under the inlet pressure from atmospheric pressure to 6000Pa shall not exceed 3 minutes to avoid damage caused by oil injection or poor lubrication.