Screw Vacuum Pump Manufacturer
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Screw Vacuum Pump Manufacturer
Supply Ability: 400~700 Set/Sets per Month Screw Vacuum Pump Manufacturer
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
Screw vacuum pump is an advanced dry vacuum pump developed independently by our company according to market demand. Because the screw vacuum pump does not need oil lubrication or water seal, and there is no oil in the pump chamber, so the screw vacuum pump has incomparable advantages in the semiconductor and electronic industries where oil-free clean vacuum is required and the solvent recovery process in chemical pharmaceuticals. It can widely replace rotary vane vacuum pump, sliding valve vacuum pump, water ring vacuum pump, water jet vacuum pump and reciprocating vacuum. Pump, Roots water ring vacuum unit, etc.
Main characteristics of screw vacuum pump:
1. Compact structure and small area.
2. Simple structure and convenient maintenance. No special tools are needed for the maintenance and repair of pumps.
3. The limit pressure of 30Pa~5Pa can be reached by a single pump, and the working range is wide.
4. The dry vacuum pump unit can be formed by using suitable Roots vacuum pump according to the system operating conditions, which can greatly improve the pumping rate in low pressure area and reduce power consumption.
5. There is no oil in the pump chamber and no pollution to the pumped system. Clean vacuum can be obtained.
6. There is no oil in the pump chamber, so it is very easy to recover the solvent.
7. There are nickel plating or PTFE coating on the surface of pump chamber and screw, which can remove a lot of water vapor and a variety of corrosive media.
8. Because there is no waste oil and waste water discharged in the working process, there is no pollution to the environment.
9. The requirement of cooling water is low. For the cooling of pumps, the common circulating water can meet the requirement, and the amount of cooling water is small.
10. Easy to clean. If the sewage in the pump chamber needs to be cleaned, just open the suction and exhaust ports of the pump. After opening the pump, add appropriate amount of water or cleaning agent from the suction ports of the pump to clean the pump without disassembling the whole pump.
Your request will be answered within one working day.