The liquid ring compressor is always used to pump/compress air or other gases (allowing a small amount of liquid). It is non-corrosive, insoluble in water and solid-free. The water of the input pump rotates at high speed, forming a pressure and closed water chamber, which takes air from the container at the suction end. So the air should be insoluble. The pump has high vacuum and high efficiency. It is widely used in machinery, petrochemical engineering, pharmaceutical, food, sugar industry and power industry. Because the gas is isothermal in compression, it is safer to pump flammable or explosive gases.
CL Sereis liquid ring compressor Application:
1. Application of vacuum pump in power industry: condenser vacuum, vacuum water absorption, flue gas desulfurization, fly ash transportation, turbine sealed pipe exhaust, vacuum exhaust, exhaust gas.
2. Application of vacuum pump in petrochemical industry: gas recovery, hazardous gas recovery, gas pressurization, enhanced recovery, gas collection, crude oil stability, vacuum distillation of crude oil, exhaust compression, steam recovery/gas pressurization, filtration/dewaxing, tail gas recovery, polyester production, PVC production, chlorine packaging, recycled gas compression, Pressure swing adsorption (PSA), production of liquid chlorine, compression of flammable and explosive gases such as acetylene and hydrogen, vacuum distillation of crude oil, vacuum crystallization and drying, vacuum filtration and vacuum transportation of various materials.
3. Application of vacuum pump in pharmaceutical industry: drying (pallet, rotation, turnover, cone and freeze dryer), regeneration/reactor drying, distillation, degassing, crystallization/evaporation, injection and/or material transfer.
4. Application in pulp and paper production: black liquor evaporation, rougher, lime mud and filter, precipitation filter, vacuum dehydrator, raw material and white water degassing system, headbox compressor, suction tank, rollers and transfer drums, vacuum press, wool tank suction tank and blow box.
5. Application of vacuum pump in plastic industry: degassing of extruder, setting table (part), EPS foaming, drying, pneumatic conveying device, gas extraction and compression of vinyl chloride.
6. Application of vacuum pump in environmental protection industry: wastewater treatment, biogas compression, vacuum water addition, wastewater purification/activated sludge pond oxidation, fish pond ventilation, waste gas recovery (biogas), biogas recovery (biogas), waste treatment machine.
7. Application of vacuum pump in food and beverage industry: salmon cleaner, mineral water degassing, salad oil and fat deodorization, sterilization of tea and condiments, sausage and ham production and wetting of tobacco products.