1. The rotating direction of the impeller of the swirl air pump and the swirl air pump must be the same as the arrow direction marked on the fan cover.
2. Vortex air pump and vortex air pump should be placed in a relatively stable place, and the surrounding environment should be clean, dry and ventilated.
3. The working pressure of the high-pressure scroll fan should not be greater than the rated pressure in order to avoid excessive heat generated by the fan and motor overcurrent.
Damage to air pump.
4. Except for the two bearings of the motor rotor, there is no direct contact friction between the other parts of the whirlpool (whirlpool fan). The installation methods of the fan bearing are mainly divided into two categories. The bearing at the end of the first type of air pump is installed in the pump body between the motor base and impeller, which usually does not need to be greased. The second type of bearing is installed in the middle of the pump cover. The bearing of this type of air pump end should be regularly greased (7018 high-speed grease). Once a month, for three continuous working air pumps should increase the number of refueling. This kind of air pump motor fan end bearing maintenance according to the first type of air pump.
5. The filters and mufflers at the inlet and outlet ends of the swirling air pump and the swirling air pump should be cleaned timely according to the situation, so as to avoid blockage affecting the use.
6. Bearing replacement of scroll air pump: Bearing replacement must be operated by someone familiar with repair work. First unscrew the screw on the pump cover, then press it in order
The parts are disassembled one by one. The parts should be cleaned and then assembled in reverse order. When disassembling, the impeller should not be pried hard, and special Rama should be used.
Pull out, and do not omit the adjusting gasket, so as not to affect the clearance that has been adjusted when leaving the factory.
7. High-pressure scroll gas pumps are strictly prohibited from solid, liquid and corrosive gases entering the pump body.