1. The impeller adopts novel curve trajectory. Through optimum design, the total adiabatic efficiency and volumetric efficiency are further improved, and the air flow and pressure are especially excellent.
2. The shielding line of the intake and exhaust air of the box body adopts the spiral cut-in method, and forms a triangular intake and exhaust air outlet with the top line of the rotor. The rotation of the rotor opens sequentially, which makes the operation more balanced and reduces the vibration and noise of the fan.
3. Structural design is adopted to avoid the mixing of bearing and gear oil into the inner part of the box, so that there is no mixing oil in the working chamber, thus clean gas can be obtained and air pollution caused by oil smoke can not be produced.
4. The structure is compact. Because special bearings and oil seals are selected, the service life is improved, and the maintenance and management are convenient.
5. The impeller and shaft are separated pressure distribution structure, and there is a small gap between the impellers without collision. The performance of the fan remains unchanged and can be operated continuously for a long time. This product is generally only used for conveying air, but it can be used for conveying gas and other special gases, such as flammable, explosive, toxic, etc. only by changing the sealing form. When users have this demand, please give an explanation when ordering.
Product performance range: flow rate 0.44-56.97m3/min boost: 9.8-58.8KPa
Roots fan is a volumetric fan. The air flow is proportional to the rotational speed. There are two impellers in a three-blade impeller for suction and exhaust three times per rotation. Compared with the two-blade impeller, the gas pulsation is less, the load change is smaller, the mechanical strength is higher, the noise is lower and the vibration is smaller.
There are two impellers on two parallel axes. There is always a small gap between the impeller and the orifice of the elliptical case and each impeller. Because the impeller rotates in the opposite direction and uniformly, a certain amount of gas surrounded by the box and impeller is transported from the inhaled side to the excluded side.
The compression principle of the old Roots blower is that when the top of the rotor opens to the first line of the exhaust outlet, the high-pressure air counter-current of the exhaust outlet and the compression inside the casing are compressed. The drastic pressure change caused by the counter-current and compression becomes the noise cause of the blower. In order to eliminate this factor, the screw shape of the fan is studied.