Each kind of aerator has its own advantages. Roots fan aerates at the bottom of the pond. Air rises up from the micro-porous aeration pipe. It has uniform exhaust, high dissolved oxygen concentration and fast aeration speed. The disadvantage is high input cost, high power of motor. It is suitable for aquatic products with large area and high economic aeration, such as sea cucumber, crab, prawn, seedling, etc. You think the former aeration equipment is effective. If you can, there is no need for Roots blower, just meet the needs.
Here I would like to introduce the micro-porous aeration aeration aeration device based on Roots blower. Don't blindly think it needs to go up again. It is mainly composed of Roots blower, main and auxiliary pipes, micro-porous aeration pipe and auxiliary accessories. The main features are as follows:
1. High efficiency oxygen capacity: Oxygen mass transfer efficiency is very high because of the air bubbles generated by micro-porous aeration, the great contact surface between water and water, low floating velocity and long contact time.
2. Activating water body: Micro-porous aeration aeration aeration aeration aeration aeration device is like turning water body into a hundred million slowly flowing rivers. Adequate dissolved oxygen enables water body to establish a natural ecosystem and make water live.
3. Restoring the self-purification function of water body: Microporous aeration is bottom aeration, while other aeration is surface aeration, while aquaculture water body is mainly bottom anoxic. Fertilizer sludge, organic excreta, residual metamorphic bait and other refractory organic matter deposited in the bottom of water body will consume a large amount of oxygen, while sufficient microporous aeration will increase oxygen, which will be transformed into organic matter dissolved and decomposed by microorganisms. The water self-purification function was restored.
4. Ultra-low energy consumption: Oxygen mass transfer efficiency is very high due to the use of micro-porous aeration aeration device, which makes dissolved oxygen per unit of water rapidly reach about 4.5 mg/L, less than a quarter of the energy consumption of water truck or impeller aeration, which can greatly save the electricity cost of farmers.
5. Realize ecological aquaculture and ensure the benefits of aquaculture: Continuous replenishment of microporous aeration provides sufficient dissolved oxygen for the water body, the water self-purification ability can be restored and improved, the natural balance of bacterial and algae phases can be built, the natural ecology of the water body can be built, the viability of the aquaculture population can be steadily improved, and the benefits of aquaculture can be fully guaranteed.
6. Safety, environmental protection and convenient maintenance: The micro-porous aeration aeration aeration aeration aeration aeration device installed on the shore has good safety performance, does not bring any pollution to the water body, and is easy to maintain. Other aeration methods are working in the water, easy to leak electricity, and have potential hazards to human body and fish and shrimp.