Electric driven high pressure turbine blower is a new product developed jointly.
electric driven high pressure turbine blower features :
1. The impeller is designed by three-way flow theory, and the performance of blower is predicted by flow analysis technology. The variable efficiency is as high as 82%.
2. The fan adopts axial inlet guide vane and diffuser regulating device, the flow regulation range is 45% - 110% of the rated flow, and can operate efficiently under non rated conditions.
3. Modular structure is adopted. The main body of the blower is installed on the shell of the gearbox. The lubricating oil system, motor and gearbox are arranged on the same base compactly, which is also used as oil tank.
4. After strict dynamic balance, the rotor has small vibration, high reliability and low overall noise. Compared with the multi-stage centrifugal blower with the same flow and pressure, it has the advantages of low energy consumption, light weight and small floor area.
5. The structure of the fan is advanced and reasonable, with less vulnerable parts and convenient installation, operation and maintenance. The machine bearing vibration, temperature, anti surge control, start-up interlock protection, fault alarm, lubrication system oil pressure, oil temperature control are controlled by PLC, so that the operation of the machine can be monitored in real time.
electric drive high pressure turbine blower main application :
It can be widely used in sewage treatment, metallurgy, circulating fluidized bed boiler fluidization, tail gas desulfurization, pharmaceutical, gas pressurization and so on.