ceramet sintering furnace
Materials made of metal and ceramic materials combine the advantages of metals and ceramics, such as the former's toughness and bending resistance, and the latter's high temperature resistance, high strength, and oxidation resistance. The US ASTM Professional Committee is defined as a heterogeneous composite material consisting of a metal or alloy and one or more ceramic phases, wherein the latter constitutes about 15% to 85% by volume, and at the same time, The solubility of metal and ceramic phases is quite small. The cermet defined from the narrow sense refers to a type of material in which metal and ceramic phases in the composite material have an interface in a three-dimensional space.
Vacuum dewaxing sintering furnace, mainly used for tough stainless steel, hard alloys, high temperature alloys, high-specific gravity alloys, cermets, magnetic materials, boron carbide, oxides and intermetallic compounds, vacuum sintering oxides or carrier gas absorbents (waxes ) High temperature sintering. In the same furnace, continuous and sintering of two production processes can be achieved. The use of degreasing and sintering furnaces eliminates repeated product movements, heating and cooling, improves product quality, shortens production cycles, and increases production efficiency. The special degreasing sealing furnace and grease trap reduce the pollution of the inner wall of the vacuum furnace, the heat shield and the heating body, and the degreasing and fatliquoring are more effective. The special sealing furnace is to increase the uniformity of the temperature in the furnace.
The directional airflow enhances the effect of the grease and is more thorough. It can achieve suppression of metal evaporation through constant pressure sintering and increase the density and quality of the product.
- Diamond brazing
- Automotive parts brazing manufacturing process
- Axle vacuum metallurgy melting
- Heat Treatment Manufacturing Technology of Plastic Mould
- Vacuum heat treatment of aviation industry
- The construction of vacuum furnace and its advantages
- How to reduce the energy consumption of vacuum pump
- Multi-chamber continuous vacuum brazing furnace
- copper heat treatment Methods and types
- The difference between single-stage rotary vane pump and two-stage rotary vane pump
- Rotary vacuum pump
- The vacuum pumping step of water ring vacuum pump
- Aluminum alloy brazing process
- Large vacuum melting furnace price
- Rotary vane vacuum pump in food processing application