Porous Bearing Sintering Furnace
Porous Bearing, namely porous bearings (Porous Bearing), are mainly made of metal powder, which is a sintered body made by the powder metallurgy method. It is originally porous, and it can be freely adjusted in the manufacturing process. Technical advantages such as quantity, size, shape and distribution.
The technical advantages of porous bearings. The porosity of the sintered body is impregnated with 10% to 40% (volume fraction) of lubricating oil and used in the state of self-supply. With the continuous development of the oil-bearing bearing industry, more and more industries and enterprises have applied oil-impregnated bearings, and a large number of companies have joined the oil bearing industry.
Vacuum dewaxing sintering furnace, mainly used for tough stainless steel, hard alloys, high temperature alloys, high-specific gravity alloys, cermets, magnetic materials, boron carbide, oxides and intermetallic compounds, vacuum sintering oxides or carrier gas absorbents (waxes ) High temperature sintering. In the same furnace, continuous and sintering of two production processes can be achieved. The use of degreasing and sintering furnaces eliminates repeated product movements, heating and cooling, improves product quality, shortens production cycles, and increases production efficiency. The special degreasing sealing furnace and grease trap reduce the pollution of the inner wall of the vacuum furnace, the heat shield and the heating body, and the degreasing and fatliquoring are more effective. The special sealing furnace is to increase the uniformity of the temperature in the furnace.
The directional airflow enhances the effect of the grease and is more thorough. It can achieve suppression of metal evaporation through constant pressure sintering and increase the density and quality of the product.
- Classification of controlled atmosphere heat treatment furnace
- Misunderstanding of the use of roots pump
- Working principle of screw vacuum pump
- The difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Magnetron sputtering coating production line
- Medium frequency melting furnace
- Development of vacuum induction furnace melting technology
- Resistive Evaporation Vacuum Coating Machine
- Coal gas phase drying equipment
- Selection of roots vacuum pump unit
- Matters needing attention in rotary vane vacuum pump
- Silicon carbide vacuum sintering furnace
- Annealing and positive heat treatment
- Oil diffusion pump
- What is tempering? Function and purpose