Porous Bearing Sintering Furnace
Porous Bearing, namely porous bearings (Porous Bearing), are mainly made of metal powder, which is a sintered body made by the powder metallurgy method. It is originally porous, and it can be freely adjusted in the manufacturing process. Technical advantages such as quantity, size, shape and distribution.
The technical advantages of porous bearings. The porosity of the sintered body is impregnated with 10% to 40% (volume fraction) of lubricating oil and used in the state of self-supply. With the continuous development of the oil-bearing bearing industry, more and more industries and enterprises have applied oil-impregnated bearings, and a large number of companies have joined the oil bearing industry.
Vacuum dewaxing sintering furnace, mainly used for tough stainless steel, hard alloys, high temperature alloys, high-specific gravity alloys, cermets, magnetic materials, boron carbide, oxides and intermetallic compounds, vacuum sintering oxides or carrier gas absorbents (waxes ) High temperature sintering. In the same furnace, continuous and sintering of two production processes can be achieved. The use of degreasing and sintering furnaces eliminates repeated product movements, heating and cooling, improves product quality, shortens production cycles, and increases production efficiency. The special degreasing sealing furnace and grease trap reduce the pollution of the inner wall of the vacuum furnace, the heat shield and the heating body, and the degreasing and fatliquoring are more effective. The special sealing furnace is to increase the uniformity of the temperature in the furnace.
The directional airflow enhances the effect of the grease and is more thorough. It can achieve suppression of metal evaporation through constant pressure sintering and increase the density and quality of the product.
- vacuum dryer technical core
- stainless steel light vertical multistage pump installation
- vacuum sintering furnace application and classification
- zirconia ceramic parts characteristics
- Five factors influence the efficiency of vacuum pump
- Vacuum Degreasing Sintering Furnace Heating Chamber
- Vacuum Furnace Production Technology
- Improving the Quality of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
- Application of water ring vacuum pump coal industry
- water ring vacuum pump of components installation
- Low temperature box type heat treatment furnace
- Best vacuum pump
- Vacuum pouring batching process
- Rapid Improvement of Application Quality of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
- Vacuum Pump System in Vacuum Drying of Application