Double-Stage Vacuum Oil Purifier
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Double-Stage Vacuum Oil Purifier
Supply Ability: 400~700 Set/Sets per Month Double-Stage Vacuum Oil Purifier
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
GH-JA is widely used for the power plant, power station, power company, metallurgic, petrifaction, mechanism, transportation, railway and other industry. It is very suitable for the large electric & insulation equipment and the country main transformers over 110KV, especially in high-latitude areas which more than 500 meters over the sea level.
1. Higher than the national standard, it can increase oil puncture voltage by at least 35KV at a time, greatly reduce the oil processing period, due to reduced general oil repeatedly heating oil quality aging filtration lead hazards.
2. High vacuum pressure and high flow rate: Absorption speed power=333L/s to meet with the requirements in the installation and maintenance of transformers vacuumize. It is suitable for degas, dehydrating of transformer oil.
3. Adopting the nanometer material filtration and three-dimensional flash distillation technology to remove water, gas and impurities of the transformer oil effectively, to improve the voltage-withstand value and the quality of oil.
4 .Carbon fiber infrared heating system, it can remove all the ethyne from the oil.
5. Adopt VK technology, it can remove the water effectively, such as the dissolve water.
6. Especially applied to vacuum filling oil and drying for power transmission equipment which power is over 110KV.
Good vacuum pressure and high flow rate. This product makes bridge with the electric equipment. Vacuum, filtration and oil injection can work independently and also they can work together. As the oil purifying nanotechnology, this machine can treat oil more quickly and more completely, and makes the oil limiting voltage-withstand value much higher than the ordinary vacuum oil purifier.
Your request will be answered within one working day.