Industrial Burn Off Ovens Manufacturer
Min.Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets Industrial Burn Off Ovens Manufacturer
Supply Ability: 400~700 Set/Sets per Month Industrial Burn Off Ovens Manufacturer
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,
Price: Online consultation
- Product Details
- Technical Parameters
- Send Inquiry
Burn Off Ovens Introduction:
The hot cleaning furnace can efficiently and safely clean chemicals attached to metal parts, such as paint nozzles. When the polymer used is higher than 300 degrees, it can crack in the air. When it is higher than 400 degrees, it can completely oxidize in a small amount of air. Firstly, the workpiece is heated to 400 degrees with polymer sewage (P according to technical requirements, the amount of polymer melt on the workpiece flows through the collector at the bottom of the furnace, then the temperature rises to 400 degrees, and the rest is ventilated with a small amount of fresh air. Polymers are oxidized to produce carbon dioxide and then sprayed with P water. Water pump, water ring type, external water.
The surface coatings and paints of suspended workpieces are removed by hot cleaning, and placed in the main decomposition chamber at ambient workpiece temperatures of 250-420 degrees Celsius to remove the organic matter on the workpieces. There is no residual organic coating on the surface of the workpiece after processing.
Burn Off Ovens Application:
1. Remove the thickening coating on spray hangers and fixtures without changing the mechanical properties of hangers.
2. All unqualified paints or powder coatings on the surface of steel and aluminium parts shall be peeled off, and the workpiece shall not be damaged.
3. Clear water curtain sprinkler cabinet filters, fan impeller adheres to paint layer.
4. Clean and remove windings and attachments of wires, cables, transformers, motors and printing rollers.
5. Clean and remove grease, oil and other organic matter on engine, crankshaft, box, piston ring and other parts.
Your request will be answered within one working day.