water ring vacuum pump principle and characteristics
Water ring vacuum pump, have you heard of it? We can see it in many fields. What about water ring vacuum pump? Next, let's learn about it together!
water ring vacuum pump principle:
The pump body is filled with appropriate amount of water as working fluid. When the impeller rotates clockwise, the water is thrown around by the impeller. Due to the centrifugal force, the water forms a closed ring of approximately equal thickness, which is determined by the shape of the pump cavity. The inner surface of the upper part of the water ring is just tangent to the impeller hub, and the inner surface of the lower part of the water ring is just in contact with the top of the blade (in fact, the blade has a certain insertion depth in the water ring).
At this time, a crescent shaped space is formed between the impeller hub and the water ring, and this space is divided into several small cavities with the same number of blades by the impeller. If the upper 0 ° of the impeller is taken as the starting point, the volume of the small cavity changes from small to large at 180 ° before the rotation of the impeller, and it is connected with the suction port on the end face. At this time, the gas is inhaled, and when the suction is finished, the small cavity is isolated from the suction port; when When the impeller continues to rotate, the small chamber becomes smaller and larger, so that the gas is compressed; when the small chamber is connected with the exhaust port, the gas is discharged out of the pump.
water ring vacuum pump characteristics:
1. The structure is simple, the manufacturing accuracy is not high, and it is easy to process.
2. Compact structure, high number of pump revolutions, generally can be directly connected with the motor, no reduction device. Therefore, with a small structure size, a large exhaust volume can be obtained, and the floor area is also small.
3. Compressed gas is basically isothermal, that is, the temperature change of compressed gas process is very small.
4. Because there is no metal friction surface in the pump cavity, there is no need to lubricate the pump, and the wear is very small. The seal between the rotating part and the fixed part can be directly completed by the water seal.
5. The suction is even, the work is stable and reliable, the operation is simple, and the maintenance is convenient.
water ring vacuum pump application:
Water ring pump was first used as self absorption pump, and then gradually used in many industrial sectors such as petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, mining, light industry, medicine and food. In many industrial processes, such as vacuum filtration, vacuum water diversion, vacuum feeding, vacuum evaporation, vacuum concentration, vacuum moisture return and vacuum degassing, water ring pump is widely used.