water ring vacuum pump of dismantling and assembling
In many cases, when the equipment is disassembled and assembled, the water ring vacuum pump follows the steps, sometimes it can not guarantee the smooth operation of the equipment, because there are few specifications and essentials to restrict the operation. During disassembly and reassembly, the following precautions should be taken:
1. Before the water ring vacuum pump is disassembled, the clearance of each part of the rotor is measured and recorded.
2. Avoid hammering as much as possible. The parts removed should not be bruised and kept properly.
3. Record in detail the reasons for replacement of parts and components that need to be replaced and their usage.
4. Before reassembling the water ring vacuum pump, the parts should be cleaned and the burrs repaired.
5. The "106" silicone rubber coating is used for the static sealing surface without gasket or seal ring. Vacuum coke grease should be applied to clean and sealed rubber seals. Sealing rings on relief valves of vacuum pumps with relief valves and flat surfaces shall not be coated with Renke grease.
6. Adjust the clearance of each part of the rotor according to the clearance list.
7. Leakage operation should be checked after all water ring vacuum pumps are installed.
8. Trial operation and necessary performance test should be carried out after reinstallation. It can not be installed and used until it is normal.
No matter what kind of operation the water ring vacuum pump is in, it can not be separated from the relevant operational specifications in the operation process, which is the premise to ensure the smooth completion of various tasks, and this effect can also better meet the requirements.