water ring vacuum pump of components installation
What are the requirements for the installation of various parts of the water ring vacuum pump? Today, the manufacturer of the water ring vacuum pump has found it for you. Follow the small edition of the water ring vacuum pump to understand it!
1、 Install the pump shaft and bearing
1. Install the pump shaft and bearing into the bracket from the non drive end of the bracket. The pump shaft can be installed into the bracket by tapping the bearing outer ring. Note: when striking the bearing, place the cushion block or sleeve tool on its end face to prevent damage to the bearing.
2. Install the non drive end bearing cover and lock the bolts.
3. Install the washer, drive end bearing cover and lock the bolt. Rotate the pump shaft by hand, and the pump shaft shall rotate smoothly. If the pump shaft rotates and is tightened, loosen the bolts slightly, and adjust the pump shaft to a smooth state.
4. Install the flat key, coupling pump shaft, coupling pressing plate and locking bolt.
2、 Installation of pump body and mechanical seal
When installing the static ring part of mechanical seal on the pump body and installing the static ring part of mechanical seal, wet it with water and press it into the pump body evenly by hand. Pay attention not to use too much force! After assembly, check whether the static ring part of mechanical seal and pump body are assembled tightly.
Press the pump body onto the motor and tighten the bolts. Take care not to damage the static ring part of the mechanical seal.
Install the gasket into the motor rear cover, then install the pump body, motor front cover, bearing, motor rotor and inner bearing cover components into the motor housing, and lock the bolts.
Install the motor fan, retaining ring, motor guard and screw in turn. After installation, put the end of the motor fan shield of the pump downward and perpendicular to the ground, and prepare to install other parts of the pump.
3、 Install impeller
1. When the impeller is pressed on the bearing, a clearance of 0.05 ~ 0.15mm shall be kept between the impeller and the front end face of the pump body. Place the vacuum pump horizontally and check the clearance. If the clearance is too small, it may cause mechanical failure of the vacuum pump; if the clearance is too large, it will cause the decrease of the pumping rate of the vacuum pump.
2. After the clearance between the impeller and the front end face of the pump body is adjusted, the depth difference between the outer edge of the pump and the plane of the impeller shall be measured with a depth micrometer to determine the adjustment clearance reservation.
4、 Install the pump cover and disc
1. Place the motor cover down and vertically on the ground.
2. Place the prepared disc on the pump body. Make sure that the 4.2mm-diameter hole close to the disc and pump body is accurately combined with the locating pin.
3. Apply sealant evenly and continuously to the sealing surface on one side of the pump cover. After coating, install the pump cover on the pump body and disc, and tighten the bolts. When installing the pump cover, it should be noted that both ends of the cavitation protection pipe must be respectively installed in the disc and the corresponding hole of the pump cover.
5、 Integral installation of pump cover and disc
1. Place the motor foundation upward and the shaft horizontally on the ground.
2. The pump cover and disc form a whole. Push the pump cover onto the pump body, taking care that the locating pin should be aligned with the locating pin hole of the pump body and the disc. Fasten the pump cover on the pump body with bolts.
3. After the pump is installed, turn the motor fan by hand, and the pump must rotate smoothly. If the pump rotation is not smooth or there is friction sound in the process of pump rotation, the pump cover shall be removed to check the impeller clearance and readjust.