vacuum tempering furnace of maintenance
With the prolongation of furnace operation time, the thermal resistance of insulation screen decreases, and the resistance of electric heating element evaporates and increases, so the power of vacuum tempering furnace should be increased appropriately. In the practice of consumption, the experience calculation method is usually used to confirm the power, which is the relationship between the volume of graphite felt or refractory fiber felt heat shield vacuum furnace and heating power. According to the figure, 1300 can be confirmed. C vacuum furnace heating power. If it is a vacuum furnace with metal heat shield, the heating power found should be increased by about 30%.
Maintenance and maintenance of insulating screen of vacuum tempering furnace manufacturer plays an insulating and insulating role in vacuum furnace, and sometimes serves as the structural foundation of fixed heater. There are four types of heat shield: all-metal heat shield, sandwich heat shield, graphite felt heat shield and mixed felt heat shield. The main points of different heat shields should be controlled during maintenance.
Molybdenum and tungsten materials are usually used in the 1-2 layers near the electric heating elements. Stainless steel materials can be used in the outer layers, and the thickness should be as thin as possible (medium-sized and small-sized furnaces are usually o.2). 0.5mm. The large-scale furnace is o.5-1.Omm, and the heat shield should be processed into a bright state before assembling, so as to reduce blackness and enhance reflection effect. 1300. The number of heat shield layers of C furnace is usually 5-6 layers, and the interval between layers is 5-10 mm. The contact area of several radiation plates should not be too large to reduce thermal short circuit. The heat shield should be expanded and contracted, and made into a detachable type, so as to facilitate the next maintenance.
vacuum tempering furnace of maintenance :
1. Furnace body, instrument and control cabinet should always be kept clean.
2. Flammable and explosive articles shall not be deposited within 2m around the furnace.
3. Furnace shell should be painted in good condition and regularly.
4. The furnace temperature is higher than 400. At 12 o'clock, the furnace door shall not be opened for a long time.
5. The operating temperature shall not exceed the high rated temperature of the furnace.
6. Repair and improve the sealing measures of furnace mouth regularly.
7. Stop smoothing the mechanical transmission part regularly.
8. Check regularly whether the connection end of graphite heater can be clamped and tightened in time.
9. Workpieces containing corrosive substances and moisture shall not be brought into the furnace for heating.
10. Once the graphite heaters are connected with each other, they should leave in time after power failure.
11. Remove oxide scales and other impurities at the bottom of the furnace regularly.