vacuum pump repair and maintenance
In today's vacuum pump market, the variety of vacuum pump is rich, because it is not difficult to find from the use effect, the imported device effect is very good, so now the customer demand for vacuum pump is also increasing. Although the performance and other aspects of the vacuum pump are good, but when it comes to maintenance and after-sales service, it is better to find a professional manufacturer. Some unprofessional vacuum pump maintenance personnel can not solve the technical problems, but also cause secondary damage to the vacuum pump.
However, before maintenance, we should try our best to do a good job of maintenance. The correct maintenance of vacuum pump can reduce the difficulty of vacuum pump maintenance. The vacuum pump manufacturer provides some suggestions for enterprises using vacuum pump for your reference.
1. When the vacuum pump is installed for the first time, check whether the motor rotates in a forward direction, that is, the rotation direction of the motor is consistent with that of the rotor in the pump. Generally, the normal running direction of the motor is marked on the top of the motor.
2. Start the vacuum pump intermittently and several times before starting the vacuum pump after a long shutdown.
3. After using the vacuum pump, the vacuum pump should be drained.
4. If it is a rotary vane vacuum pump, it should be installed in a clean and clean environment, and there should be no debris, dust, water source and areas with high temperature.
5. When the vacuum pump is running, the oil temperature should not be higher than 75 degrees. Please contact the vacuum pump manufacturer in case of failure.
6. If the vacuum pump has the potential danger of inhaling impurities, dust, water, chemical substances, etc., a precision filter should be installed at the air inlet of the vacuum pump. If the amount of impurities, dust and water is too large, a storage tank must be installed for filtration, so as to prevent the dust, water, chemical substances and other impurities from entering the vacuum pump.
7. The vacuum pump oil should be replaced regularly, generally once every 3-6 months. If the pump oil emulsification, carbonization and other conditions are found, the vacuum pump special oil should be replaced in time.
8. During the normal operation of the vacuum pump, the vacuum pump oil in the pump should not be lower than the oil mark. It should be at 2 / 3 of the oil mirror. It is strictly forbidden to mix with vacuum pump oil of different brands and models when refueling.
9. If the vacuum pump needs to run for 24 hours, the vacuum pump must be maintained every six months.
The high working efficiency of vacuum pump can save us more manpower, long service life can save us the cost of purchasing equipment, and the low failure rate can save us a lot of worries and so on. I hope that you can identify the genuine vacuum pump when purchasing, and actively carry out repair and maintenance.