vacuum pump oil inspection requirements and standards
Vacuum pump oil plays an important role in the safety work of vacuum system. High quality vacuum pump oil can show high oxidation resistance, good thermal stability, lubrication performance, sealing performance and low chemical activity. In addition, it does not contain volatile pollutants, does not absorb moisture, has a high boiling point, low vapor pressure, long service life and is renewable Performance index of high quality vacuum pump oil.
Vacuum pump oil performance analysis
1. Sealing performance analysis: to prevent the atmosphere from entering the exhaust valve, there is a gap seal between relative moving parts (rotor and stator, rotor and rotor, slot, etc.).
2. Lubrication performance analysis: relative to the lubrication between moving parts, reduce wear.
3. Cooling performance analysis: the oil circulates between the pump and the oil tank to dissipate heat and cool.
4. Carrying performance analysis: dust particles or other particles produced by wear are wrapped in oil to reduce wear damage.
5. Protection performance analysis: form a protective oil film to prevent water and chemical vapor condensate from corroding the internal parts of the pump.
Vacuum pump oil detection performance requirements
1. At high temperature, the saturated vapor pressure is lower and the volatile components are less.
2. Minimum water content and water absorption.
3. There should be a certain viscosity, and the change with temperature is small (viscosity temperature rise curve is smooth).
4. It has good lubrication performance and good crack resistance under mechanical stress.
5. Corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, chemical stability.
Vacuum pump oil inspection standard
SH / t0528-1992 mineral oil vacuum pump oil
Vacuum pump oil inspection items
Viscosity level, kinematic viscosity, density, flash point, pour point, neutralization value, chroma, residual carbon, emulsification, corrosion test, foam performance, oxidation stability, water soluble acid and alkali test, water content, mechanical impurities, saturated vapor pressure and limit pressure.