vacuum pump oil failure causes
Vacuum pump oil is a part of vacuum pump accessories, which plays an important role in the equipment. When I use vacuum pump oil, there is oil failure. How should we solve it. What factors cause vacuum pump oil failure. Let's learn about it.
The main causes of vacuum pump oil failure are as follows:
(1) High temperature: the vacuum pump oil will oxidize and become black and thickened after long-term exposure to high temperature environment; the corrosion inside the vacuum pump oil increases, such as the acid substances formed in the engine operation; carbon deposition, sludge, paint film and other substances increase.
(2) Impurities: mainly from dust, metal debris, leakage (water, miscellaneous oil, etc.) in the air, vacuum oil oxides and materials produced by fuel combustion.
(3) Additive failure: the performance of some vacuum oils decreases due to the failure or depletion of additives in them. For example, the wear resistance of vacuum pump oil will be reduced when the antiwear agent is exhausted.
(4) Viscosity index improver failure: because of the long chain fracture of organic molecules, it can no longer improve the viscosity temperature performance.
(5) Base oil failure: base oil is the carrier of additives. If base oil fails, additives will not play a role.
Performance characteristics of vacuum pump oil:
1. Oxidation stability: long term direct contact with air, resin and chemical raw materials under high temperature conditions is not easy to deteriorate, reduce the formation of harmful paint film and oil dirt, and provide a long oil change cycle.
2. Anti rust and anti-corrosion: it can form a very effective anti-corrosion film on the metal surface, so as to prevent the system corrosion caused by inhaling corrosive gas and water.
3. It can quickly separate the water entrained in the oil and reach the required vacuum degree.
4. It has low steam pressure to prevent oil from backflow and diffusion from pump cavity to vacuum system. So as to ensure that there is enough limit vacuum.