vacuum oil filling equipment working process
Many people only know that there are vacuum oiling equipment, but they don't know much about its working process and structure. Here is a brief introduction:
Pouring process of vacuum oiling equipment: data preprocessing (insert lining material with adhesive or semi conductive rubber, filler for free and dry, solid epoxy resin for melting and draining, and curing agent for spare time) → material mixing (mixing filler and epoxy resin first, then extracting resin) Time, and then mixed with curing agent) → pre curing (the casting data is solidified in the curing furnace, and the curing degree is above 80%) → demoulding (adhere to the appropriate temperature to release the product and quickly load the product) ） post curing (centralized solidification after demoulding to improve the degree of curing and release internal stress) → post treatment (cleaning product gate, mold locking seam and other defects) → check packaging.
vacuum oil filling equipment advantages:
1. No air gap or less air gap, excellent electrical insulation function;
2. The vacuum oil injection equipment has good casting fluidity, natural filling of mold cavity and good product uniformity;
3. Because of its good electrical function, the vacuum casting equipment can be miniaturized and the structure of the main engine can be optimized;
4. The vacuum oil filling equipment can be made into complex shape and can be formed at one time. The integrity of metal insert and insulation data is good;
5. Vacuum oil filling equipment has good weather resistance, which can be used in indoor and outdoor areas;
Note: when the pouring temperature is too high or the data system reacts too fast, the available time of the pouring data will be shortened, the viscosity will increase, and the gas will not escape from the data quickly, and will move to the surface treatment slowly in the following process. Therefore, after joining the curing agent, the system temperature can be appropriately lowered, the viscosity change of the data system can be controlled, the temperature change should be paid attention to, and the appropriate viscosity should be poured as soon as possible to ensure that the structure of the system with viscosity pouring into the mold will not change significantly, which can reduce the occurrence of pores.
Operation before operation of vacuum dryer:
1) Clean the drying tank and keep it clean.
2) Refer to the operation manual of vacuum pump, and check the vacuum pump carefully. Through the oil mark to see whether the vacuum pump oil enough, there is no severe emulsification phenomenon.
3) Check whether the heat transfer oil circulation pipeline is unblocked and whether the front and rear stop valves of the heat transfer oil circulating pump are opened.
4) Check whether the oil level in the expansion tank is normal.
5) Check whether there is condensate in condenser and effusion tank, and clean it if necessary.
6) Check whether the power supply, water source and air source required for equipment operation are normal.
7) Check whether the number of meters is normal.