vacuum hot pressing furnace matters needing attention for operation
The vacuum hot-pressing furnace is a type of periodic operation, which is widely used for hot-pressing and sintering of cemented carbide, functional ceramics and powder metallurgy under high temperature and high vacuum conditions, as well as hot-pressing and sintering under gas-filled protection. So, what is the composition of the mechanical system of the vacuum hot-blast furnace? What should we pay attention to in our daily operations?
Composition of mechanical system of vacuum hot pressing furnace
1. Vacuum system: composed of oil diffusion pump, roots pump, mechanical pump and electromagnetic pressure difference valve (to prevent sudden power failure and mechanical pump oil backflow) filling valve, air release valve, vacuum butterfly valve, vacuum pressure gauge (+ / - Pa) corrugated tube, vacuum tube path and support, etc.
2. Hydraulic system: adopts electric input method. The hydraulic station is equipped with imported proportional valve, pressure sensor and displacement display adopting grating ruler (ranging accuracy 0.02mm), hydraulic cylinder and other related hydraulic devices. The pressure adjustment is semi-automatic and can be manually adjusted. The meter can set automatic pressure adjustment, and can achieve pressure stability, pressure protection.
3. Water cooling system: it is composed of related devices of various valve pipelines and equipped with water audible and visual alarm to automatically cut off heating source or function.
4. Temperature control system: silicon controlled temperature system is adopted, equipped with PID functional instrument and digital display table. It has the function of over-temperature sound-light alarm.
5. Inflation system: it is composed of various pipelines and valves, and equipped with electromagnetic relief valve and pressure sensor. When the pressure in the furnace is higher than the safe value, it will automatically vent.
Ii. Operation procedures and matters needing attention
1. Confirm that the equipment is stably placed before opening the equipment. All knob and valve status. Whether the heating room is clean. Whether the water, electricity and gas source work normally.
2. After the electric control cabinet is started, please first confirm whether there is alarm instruction and the digital display of each instrument is correct and stable.
3. If the equipment is equipped with ipc, it can continue to operate the equipment through buttons in case that it is unable to work normally due to special circumstances such as power failure and crash. In other words, the control level of knobs and buttons is higher than that of ipc.
4. When there is no water pressure or low water pressure, no vacuum and heating can be performed, which is the protection function of the equipment through software.
5. For vacuum pumping of equipment, please open the coarse pumping valve first, turn on the rotary pump and the front valve, and when the vacuum degree is below 6.0E+2Pa, open the cairoz pump and diffusion pump; when the vacuum degree is below 6.0E+0Pa, close the coarse pumping valve and open the main valve. In reverse order, close the main valve first, open the coarse pumping valve, close the diffusion pump and the roots pump, after the diffusion pump is cooled, close the front valve and rotary vane pump, and finally close the coarse pumping valve.
6. In case of emergency, press the "control power switch" button when the corresponding knob and button are invalid. If the "control power switch" button is also invalid, please directly disconnect the general switch.
7. Please close the system after the operation of the equipment. Keep the heating room clean and dry.
8. After the operation of the equipment, turn off the function knob first, and then press the "control power switch" button. Press the "computer close" button in the operation panel of the industrial control interface.
9. Clean the dust and foreign matter in the electric control cabinet regularly. If the parts need to be replaced, please do not open the electrical control cabinet for non-professionals.