vacuum gauge selecting principle
All kinds of vacuum gauges have problems of one kind or another, which is quite complicated only in terms of applicable pressure range. The selection of a vacuum gauge requires considerable knowledge and can be considered in the following order:
1. Required accuracy in required pressure area.
2. Will the vacuum gauge be damaged? Will the vacuum gauge affect the state of the measured gas?
3. Can the full pressure be measured? Can it be calibrated? Is the sensitivity related to the type of gas?
4. Can continuous indication, electrical indication and reaction time be provided?
5. How about stability, reproducibility, reliability and life?
6. Vacuum gauge installation method, operating performance, warranty, management, market situation, purchase difficulty and specifications.
In addition to considering the above problems, but also consult reference books, samples or directly to manufacturers, suppliers.