vacuum dryer installation
Vacuum dryer is suitable for the concentration, mixing and drying of powder, granular and fiber in chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries, as well as the materials that need low-temperature drying (such as biochemical products). It is more suitable for the drying of materials that are easy to oxidize, volatilize, heat sensitive, strongly irritating, toxic and materials that are not allowed to break crystal.
The vacuum dryer is equipped with thermal energy (such as hot water, low-pressure steam or heat transfer oil) in the sealed interlayer, and the heat is transmitted to the dried material through the inner shell.
Driven by power, the tank rotates slowly, and the materials in the tank mix continuously, so as to achieve the purpose of intensified drying. When the material is in vacuum state, the water (solvent) on the surface of the material will be saturated and evaporated due to the decrease of steam pressure, and then discharged and recovered by vacuum pump in time. The water (solvent) in the material continuously permeates, evaporates and discharges to the surface. The material can be dried in a short time.
Vacuum dryer performance characteristics:
1. When the oil is heated, it adopts automatic constant temperature control and can dry biochemical products
2. With mineral raw materials, the temperature can be between 20-160oc.
3. The thermal efficiency of the vacuum dryer is high, which is more than 2 times higher than that of the general oven.
4. Indirect heating. The materials will not be polluted and meet the requirements of GMP. The vacuum dryer is easy to maintain and clean.
Double cone rotary vacuum dryer installation instructions：
1. For the equipment with a volume of more than 500 liters, the foundation bolts shall be installed; before the installation of the foundation bolts, the level shall be adjusted and the concrete base shall be casted;
2. For the double cone rotary vacuum dryer equipment with the capacity of less than 500 L, the foundation bolts shall be added according to the operation condition.
3. During power distribution, the protective grounding of the electrical system of the double cone rotary vacuum dryer shall be reliable to ensure.
Double cone rotary vacuum dryer maintenance instructions:
1. Regular inspection, once a month, the inspection items are the tightness of the oil marking, belt and chain of the reducer, such as leakage of the reducer, insufficient oil, replacement of seals, and sufficient oil;
2. The electrical parts of double cone rotary vacuum dryer should be kept clean and sensitive;
3. The cylinder shall not be knocked with iron to prevent deformation;
4. After using the double cone rotary vacuum dryer once, take out the remaining materials and brush all parts of the machine. If the machine is out of service for a long time, wipe the double cone rotary vacuum dryer and cover it with tarpaulin.
5. The anti rotation bolt connecting the shell of rotary joint and the frame is easy to be worn and loose due to twisting during operation, so it should be checked or replaced regularly.