static mixing vacuum casting equipment advantages
The static mixing equipment of vacuum pouring equipment has two storage tanks, which are used to store resin and curing agent, filler and accelerant, etc. some small materials are added to the resin tanks. The storage tank has the functions of mixing and heating. Before pouring, the resin and curing agent are vacuumed respectively. After the completion of the defoaming, the resin and curing agent are respectively pumped to the static mixer by high metering pump. The rotating pressure of the metering pump continuously pushes the resin and curing agent forward according to the set proportion and quantity, and then they are continuously sheared and mixed by the blades in the static mixer, So as to achieve even mixing.
The static mixing vacuum pouring equipment controls the proportion and pouring amount of resin and curing agent by controlling the rotation speed of resin pump and curing agent pump. Compared with the traditional dynamic process, it has the following advantages:
1. Ready to use, suitable for mass production or intermittent production, to ensure the fresh resin mixture, good fluidity and wettability, and effectively improve the partial discharge level of products. There is no need to worry about insufficient mixing due to mold leakage, and no waste due to excessive mixing.
2. The structure is exquisite, the mixture is in a fast flow state under the pressure of the metering pump in normal production, and the mixture is sufficient without dead angle. It only needs to clean more than 10 grams of residual glue in the static mixer. The whole cleaning process only needs about 120 seconds, and only about 200 ml of cleaning solution is used for cleaning once.
3. The metering pump is driven by the servo motor to control the dispensing, and the metering error is within ± 1%.
4. By using the pressure of the metering pump, the mixture can be quickly poured into the mold. The pouring speed is easy to control and adjustable, and it is not sensitive to the viscometer temperature of the resin material. The process has strong applicability and can adapt to different resin formulations of the user now and in the future.
5. All systems can be placed on the ground without special height requirements for the plant, which is convenient for maintenance.
6. All the feeding is completed automatically, the vacuum degree, temperature and time of the whole process are controlled automatically, the whole set of equipment can be operated by one person, and the labor intensity is low. Since all the materials are fed by sealed automatic vacuum suction, there is no impact on the environment.
Our company custom-made static mixing vacuum pouring equipment, has many years of experience, the equipment operation is simple and easy to maintain, not only greatly improve the production efficiency, but also reduce production costs, please consult for details.