single stage double suction centrifugal pump structural characteristics and application
The single-stage double suction centrifugal pump is used to transport clear water or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water. According to the user's demand, the pump can be used to transport muddy sand water or various corrosive liquids by changing the pump structure and material. This series of pumps are suitable for factories, mines, urban water supply and drainage, power stations, farmland irrigation and drainage and various water conservancy projects.
single-stage double suction centrifugal pump structural features:
1. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, good stability, easy to install.
2. The double suction impeller with stable operation and optimized design can reduce the axial force to the minimum, and the blade profile with excellent hydraulic performance. After precision casting, the inner surface of pump shell and impeller surface is extremely smooth, with remarkable anti cavitation performance and high efficiency.
3. The bearing ensures stable operation, low noise and long service life.
4. Mechanical seal or packing seal is selected for shaft seal. It can guarantee 8000 hours operation without leakage.
5. The installation form is not required to be adjusted during assembly, and can be used according to the site conditions. Vertical or horizontal installation.
6. The self-priming device can automatically absorb water, that is, the pump can be started without the installation of bottom valve, vacuum pump and backflow.
Single stage double suction centrifugal pump main uses:
Single stage double suction centrifugal pump is suitable for factories, mines, urban water supply, power station, farmland irrigation and drainage and various water conservancy projects. It is widely used in urban water supply and drainage, urban water supply, central heating system water supply and drainage, iron and steel metallurgical enterprises, petrochemical refineries, paper mills, thermal power plants, power stations, etc.; water supply for fire control system and air conditioning system of commercial buildings, factories and mines; irrigation and drainage of farmland and various water conservancy projects.