self priming pump install
Self priming pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump, which has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, stable operation, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long service life and strong self-priming ability. There is no need to install the bottom valve in the pipeline, and it is only necessary to ensure that there is a fixed amount of liquid in the pump body before operation. Different materials can be used for different liquids.
Ten requirements for installing self priming pump:
1. The coupling of self-priming pump must be firmly fixed with nuts, and the nut should be locked to prevent the nut from loosening, otherwise it is easy to cause the impeller to move and cause mechanical failure.
2. When the self-priming pump is directly connected with the motor, the coaxiality between the pump shaft and the motor output should be paid attention to; whether the pump is installed accurately or not has a great impact on the running stability and service life of the pump, so it must be carefully installed and corrected.
3. In order to keep a certain amount of liquid in the self-priming pump, to achieve better self-priming capacity and prevent dry friction of mechanical seal, the inlet of pump must be higher than the center line of pump shaft.
4. Attention should be paid to the installation of suction pipeline:
The installation height of the suction inlet shall not exceed 5 meters. If the conditions permit, the installation height of the suction inlet shall be as low as possible to the lowest water storage level of the pool, and the length of the suction pipe shall be shortened as far as possible, and the elbow shall be less installed, so as to shorten the self-priming time and improve the self-priming function.
The valve and flange in the suction pipeline shall be strictly prevented from air leakage or liquid leakage, that is, no air leakage is allowed in the suction pipeline.
It is necessary to prevent solid and other foreign matters from being sucked into the pump body, so a filter should be set on the suction pipeline. The effective discharge area of the filter should be 2-3 times of the suction pipe section, and the filter should be inspected regularly.
The suction pipeline and discharge pipeline should have its own support, and the pump body itself is not allowed to bear the load of the pipeline.
5. When installing the self-priming pump, check whether there are stones, iron sand and other impurities in the pump shell and pipeline.
6. The installation clearance and coaxiality of self-priming pump coupling and motor coupling are corrected, and the allowable deviation of different axial degrees is 0.1 mm. The height difference between pump shaft and motor shaft can be adjusted by padding copper or iron sheet on the foot.
7. During the installation of self-priming pump, the electrostatic grounding resistance of the pump and pipeline should meet the specified requirements.
8. After the actual operation of the unit for 3-4 hours, the final inspection shall be carried out. If there is no bad phenomenon, the main reason is that the installation has been completed. The shaft should be checked during the test run.
9. The bearing body of self-priming pump is equipped with cooling chamber device, and its thread size is m12x1.75.
10. If a one-way valve is installed on the outlet pipeline of the self-priming pump and the gas can not be discharged smoothly during the self-priming process, the exhaust pipe and valve should be added at the outlet of the pump.