rotary vane vacuum pump sealed containera
Rotary vane vacuum pump is used to remove the gas in a specific sealed container, so that the container can be confirmed the basic configuration of vacuum. Due to the high growth of modern scientific skills, the application of vacuum pump is widely used in various scientific fields and various enterprises and institutions.
1. Rotary vane vacuum pump is the basic configuration to obtain vacuum. It can be used independently and can also be used as the front stage pump and pre-pump of various high-vacuum systems.
2. The air inlet of rotary vane vacuum pump runs continuously open to the atmosphere, no more than three minutes.
3. Rotary vane vacuum pump is not applicable to remove the gas containing particle dust which is chemically responsive to the pump oil and contains high oxygen content and explosive gas.
4. Rotary vane vacuum pump can be started next time when the air is on or at any vacuum degree.
5. the rotary vane vacuum pump environment: in the realm of temperature 5 ℃ and 40 ℃ relative humidity is not greater than 90%, air inlet pressure is less than 1333 pa permissible under the condition of continuous operation for a long time.
6. Rotary vane vacuum pump oil can accept the clean sy1634-701 vacuum pump oil.
7. When installing the power, the connection shall be drawn according to the motor label, and the rotation bias of the superfine motor shall be the same as that of the arrow on the support.
Rotary vane vacuum pump can be applied to metallurgy, chemical industry, light industry, kerosene, medical treatment, pharmaceutical industry, printing and dyeing, electrical appliances, electric vacuum, semiconductor, food, atomic energy, textile and other scientific research structures, colleges and universities, industrial and mining enterprises for scientific research and production and teaching.
The diameter of the rotary vane vacuum pump should not be less than the diameter of the inlet of the pump, and the pipe should be short and the elbow should be small. At the same time, the leakage of the superfine pipe should also be checked.