plate and frame pressure oil filter maintenance
The plate and frame pressure oil filter is the oil filter, which is the earliest application and the simplest principle. Although there are many models replacing the plate and frame oil filter (such as Luc oil filter car, ly portable oil filter, etc.), but so far, the market has not talked about the elimination of plate and frame, but there is a certain stock market. According to our years of experience and research, the reason is very simple: compared with the alternative oil filter cars such as ly and Luc, the consumables price of plate frame oil filter is low.
Plate and frame oil filter is also a kind of mechanical blocking filter. Its main function is filter paper. As we all know, the price of filter paper is cheaper than that of filter element. In use, the overall price of consumables is lower than that of filter element. Therefore, even if the operation of plate frame oil filter is cumbersome, the site is polluted and the price is relatively high, it still receives some purchasing opinions This is also the biggest advantage of the board frame at present, which makes it not eliminated.
The correct operation of the oil filter can make the service life of the oil filter longer
1. Always keep the machine clean.
2. The ear of the filter plate and frame is more fragile than the material, so it should be handled with care.
3. When pushing the oil filter, the speed should not be too fast to avoid damaging the equipment due to violent impact.
4. Lubricating oil should be added frequently on the compression screw nut.
5. When using the oil filter, the motor shell should be grounded to prevent accidents due to poor insulation of the motor.
6. When the upper box and the rear box are opened, do not use too much force to avoid parts damage.
7. The connecting bolts of motor and bracket should be checked regularly to prevent loosening.
8. If it is found that the oil filter is insufficient, the following five aspects can be checked:
(1) Whether there is air leakage in suction pipe, coarse filter, oil sample valve, oil return pipe and joint.
(2) The suction pipeline is too long (generally no more than 5m) or the pipe diameter does not meet the requirements.
(3) Check whether the oil inlet pipe and strainer net are blocked.
(4) Whether the suction pipe is equipped with other accessories, causing excessive resistance.
(5) Whether the gear pump and safety valve are loose or not tight.