oil filters classification
The oil filter is a kind of equipment that allows unqualified oil products to return to the new oil standard through filtering water, impurities, harmful gases and other substances.
The classification of oil filter is relatively simple, generally we can be divided into three categories: insulating oil filter, lubricating oil filter and portable oil filter.
Insulating oil filter: it is mainly used for filtering transformer oil. The insulating oil filter includes: Bipolar vacuum oil filter, high efficiency vacuum oil filter, regenerative insulating oil filter, insulating oil regeneration device, on-line oil filter of on load tap changer, etc.
Lubricating oil filter: mainly used for lubricating oil of mechanical equipment. The lubricating oil filter includes: multi-functional composite vacuum oil filter, gear oil filter, hydraulic oil filter, refrigeration oil filter, diesel oil filter, turbine oil filter, heat treatment oil filter and other equipment.
Portable oil filter: its main function is to remove impurities, not water. It is mainly a combination of wheeled oil filter, plate and frame pressure oil filter and portable oil filter on the market
oil filter operation precautions :
1. When used on site, the oil filter shall be close to the transformer or oil tank as much as possible, the oil suction pipeline shall not be too long, and the pipeline resistance shall be minimized.
2. The connecting pipes (including oil tank) must be completely cleaned in advance and have good sealing performance.
3. Strictly follow the operation sequence. When starting the oil filter, the oil can only be recycled after the vacuum pump, oil pump and heater operate normally and ensure the internal circulation is good.
4. The purified oil contains a lot of mechanical impurities and free water. The bottom water and impurities shall be removed in advance, and then other filtering equipment (such as centrifugal oil filter and pressure oil filter) shall be used to fully filter to meet the crude oil specification required by the vacuum oil filter, and then the vacuum oil filter can be used for filtering to affect the service life of the oil filter.
5. During operation, the working condition of the oil filter (such as vacuum, flow, temperature, etc.) shall be strictly monitored, and the quality (breakdown voltage, etc.) before and after oil disposal shall be regularly detected to monitor the purification effect of the oil filter.