internal heat vacuum heat-treatment furnace advantages and disadvantages
Compared with the external heat treatment furnace, the internal heat vacuum heat treatment furnace has more complicated structure and control system, higher manufacturing and installation accuracy, more difficult debugging and more expensive cost. But the internal heating vacuum heat treatment furnace has small inertia, high thermal efficiency, can realize rapid heating and cooling, high operating temperature. At present, the internal heating vacuum furnace has been successfully developed and used in production. At the same time, the internal heating vacuum furnace can be large-scale, convenient for continuous operation, high degree of automation and high production efficiency. . In recent ten years, the internal heating vacuum furnace has developed rapidly and become the main type of vacuum heat treatment furnace.
The advantages of the internal heat vacuum furnace mainly include the following seven points:
1. large scale high temperature furnace can be manufactured without restriction by furnace.
2. the heating and cooling speed is fast and the production efficiency is high.
3. because the heat-resistant furnace can not be used, the temperature range is wide, and the highest heating temperature can reach 2200 degrees or higher.
4. it is easy to realize the automation of the whole process, no pollution in the work, good environment and safe operation.
5. the furnace has small thermal inertia, short cycle of heating and cooling process, high thermal efficiency and high production efficiency.
6. good uniformity of furnace temperature, up to + 5 C, uniform heating of workpiece, small deformation and good product quality.
7. There is no need to protect the atmosphere during heating, unless in order to prevent metal volatilization or to increase the heating rate and furnace temperature uniformity of the gas, generally filled with gas N, Ar or Ne gas, etc.
The disadvantages of the internal vacuum furnace are three points:
1. the furnace has complex structure, high furnace cost and high electrical insulation requirements.
2. Comparing with the external heat vacuum furnace, the furnace has a large volume, and a large amount of gas is adsorbed on the surface of various components.
3. consider vacuum discharge and electrical insulation, low voltage and high current power supply, matching system.