hydraulic oil vacuum filter operation
During the operation of the hydraulic oil vacuum filter, water, gas, volatile substances and impurities will inevitably be mixed into lubricating oil for various reasons, accelerating the oxidation of oil, and foiling the formation of foam, fouling and sludge, reducing the lubrication, heat dissipation, dispersion and cooling performance of the oil. At the same time, it causes corrosion and wear of metal parts, and affects the normal operation of hydraulic system, power system and lubrication system. Hydraulic oil vacuum filter can quickly remove water, gas, impurities and volatile matter (gasoline, diesel oil, kerosene, etc.) in the oil. Improve the quality of oil, restore the viscosity, flash point and performance of lubricating oil. Ensure the normal operation of hydraulic system, power system and lubrication system.
hydraulic oil vacuum oil filter operation method :
(1) Turn on the air switch, and the power on indicator on the panel will be on; observe whether the indicator light of the phase sequence relay works, otherwise, change the phase of the power supply;
(2) Turn the emergency stop button to the open position;
(3) Close the oil inlet valve, circulation valve, blowdown valve, air leakage valve, oil inlet and outlet valve of water separator, isolation valve of water separator, air ballast valve, return valve and sampling valve, and open other valves.
(4) Manually start the vacuum pump (green button of vacuum pump on the panel of electric control cabinet), the vacuum pump runs, and the running indicator light is on;
(5) When the vacuum degree in the system reaches -0.065mpa, the system starts to feed oil under the effect of pressure difference by opening the oil inlet valve;
(6) When the oil enters the vacuum separator and reaches the upper control point of infrared ray, the oil pump (green button of oil pump on the panel of electric control cabinet) will start automatically and start to run, and the indicator light will be on; the circulation process of oil filtration system: oil inlet → heater → primary filter → vacuum separator → oil pump → secondary filter → fine filter → oil outlet. Close / adjust the ballast valve to achieve a vacuum of - 0.06 to - 0.096 MPa, and operate the equipment for 15 minutes under this vacuum. If there is too much oil bubble, the valve can be turned on / adjusted. The valve is gradually closed to obtain the lowest vacuum reading without excessive foam.
The oil in the hydraulic oil vacuum oil filter is removed by the special filter with large pollution capacity. By using a special water separator and a personalized vacuum separator, the oil contact area in the vacuum separator is expanded hundreds of times, and the "cavitation" system makes the surface area of oil evaporation continuously increase, and the evaporation interface is constantly updated, which maximizes the oil travel in the vacuum system and the static water volatile surface In the condition of low heat, high vacuum degree, large surface and high pumping speed, the water in oil can be vaporized and evaporated rapidly and discharged by vacuum system. The water and gas discharged from the upper part of the vacuum separator are cooled and dehumidified by the cooling system step by step, and finally discharged into the air by the vacuum pump. After vacuum vaporization and dehydration, the dry oil in the vacuum separator is raised from negative pressure to positive pressure by the oil delivery pump. After fine filtration, the purified oil is discharged from the oil outlet to complete the whole oil purification process.