high vacuum diaphragm valve operation skills
The parameters to be considered in the design and selection of vacuum diaphragm valve are flow rate, pressure before valve, pressure difference, pressure and temperature after valve. Firstly, the heating load of the heating station is determined by the heating area within the heating range of the heating station, the insulation performance of the building, the type of radiator, and the heating temperature of the room; secondly, the primary side flow of the heat station can be determined by the supply and return water temperature of the primary network, and then the flow of the regulating valve can be determined; After that, the pressure in front of the regulating valve, the pressure difference or the pressure behind the valve can be obtained from the water pressure diagram of the primary network of the heating system and the resistance loss of the heating station, which should be determined according to the actual situation of the heating system.
high vacuum diaphragm valve operation method:
1. When the electric device of vacuum diaphragm valve is started, press the start button on the electric panel, and the motor will start immediately. When the time is up, the valve will open, the motor will stop running automatically, and the "opened" signal light on the electric panel will be on; If the electric control valve is closed, press the close button on the electric panel, and the valve will run towards the closing direction. When the valve is fully closed, the "closed" signal will be on.
2. When the valve is in operation, the signal lights that are opening, closing and in the middle state shall be indicated accordingly. The valve indication signal is consistent with the actual action, and can be closed tightly and nailed open, indicating that the electric device is normal.
3. If the signal lamp does not light up when the valve is in operation, fully open or fully closed, but the emergency sales light is on, it indicates that the transmission device is abnormal. The reason should be checked, repaired and re debugged.
4. If the electric device has faults and is not closed tightly, and needs to be handled, the action handle should be turned to the manual position, and the hand wheel should be turned clockwise to close the valve, and the valve should be opened in the counterclockwise direction.
5. The electric device cannot press the reverse button during operation. If it needs to be corrected due to misoperation, press the stop button first and then start it.