clean water centrifugal pump maintenance
The structure of clean water centrifugal pump is simple. Firstly, it should be ensured that the pump is used within the rated range, and no-load operation is allowed. Secondly, attention should be paid to avoid cavitation and steam binding, strengthen inspection, and timely replace worn sealing parts. Finally, the following items should be paid attention to when using, so as to master the correct use method and prolong the service life of the pump.
clean water centrifugal pump maintenance:
1. Check the pipeline and joint of clean water centrifugal pump for looseness. Turn the clean water centrifugal pump by hand to see if it is flexible.
2. Add the bearing lubricating oil into the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
3. Screw off the water diversion plug of the clean water centrifugal pump body and pour water.
4. Close the gate valve and outlet pressure gauge of the outlet pipe.
5. Jog the motor and Wuxi welded pipe to see if the motor direction is correct.
6. Start the motor. After the clean water centrifugal pump runs normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and gradually open the gate valve according to the appropriate pressure shown by the outlet pressure gauge, and check the motor load at the same time.
7. The flow and head of clean water centrifugal pump should be controlled within the range indicated on the label as far as possible, so as to ensure that the centrifugal pump operates at the highest efficiency point, so as to obtain the maximum energy-saving effect.
8. During the operation of clean water centrifugal pump, the bearing temperature shall not exceed 35 ℃ of the ambient temperature, and the maximum temperature of Wuxi welded pipe shall not exceed 80 ℃.
9. If there is abnormal sound in the clean water centrifugal pump, stop the pump immediately and check the cause.
10. When the clean water centrifugal pump is to stop using, close the gate valve and pressure gauge first, and then stop the motor.
11. Clean water centrifugal pump in the first month of work, after 100 hours of oil change, after every 500 hours, change oil once.
12. Frequently adjust the packing gland to ensure the normal leakage in the packing chamber.
13. Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time if the wear is large.
14. When clean water centrifugal pump is used in cold winter season, it is necessary to screw off the drain plug at the lower part of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent frost cracking.
15. The clean water centrifugal pump has been out of service for a long time. It is necessary to disassemble the pump completely, wipe off the water, coat the rotating parts and joint with grease, and keep them properly.