Wood high frequency vacuum drying equipment
In recent years, whether in furniture exhibition or online shop, there are solid wood furniture, which is popular with consumers for its simple shape, rigorous structure, fine workmanship and appropriate decoration.
However, although solid wood is good, it is easy to crack, deform and warp if it is not dried well.
Because the wood has the characteristics of dry shrinkage and wet expansion, in the rainy season, the weather is humid and the temperature difference is large, which leads to wood deformation and cracking. These problems will not only affect the use of furniture, but also bring great problems to users. The main reasons are as follows:
1. Workshop humidity is too low. Especially in winter, it is often less than 20%. Such a dry environment will accelerate the evaporation of water on the surface of the white embryo.
2. The processing time is too long. The longer the white embryo is exposed to air, the higher the risk of surface cracking.
3. Production is in a hurry. In the process of production, there will be some problems such as too hasty transfer of materials and too high moisture content of materials.
4. Improper storage of raw materials. Generally speaking, open warehouse makes the moisture content of wood more easily affected by the change of external environment.
Therefore, the importance of drying technology should not be underestimated. The quality of drying directly determines the service life of furniture. Therefore, good drying can reduce the possibility of cracking and deformation, but also improve the product quality and added value.
High frequency vacuum drying technology stands out in many drying technologies. It not only has the characteristics of short drying time, good drying quality and small floor area, but also has many advantages, such as being suitable for a variety of products, being friendly to the environment and so on. It has a huge application prospect.
high frequency vacuum drying definition:
High frequency vacuum drying is a fast and high quality drying technology, which can heat wood at high frequency under negative pressure and then dry wood. This technology combines the characteristics of water boiling point reduction and high-frequency rapid heating under vacuum condition.
high frequency vacuum drying principle：
The high frequency vacuum heating belongs to dielectric heating. The wet wood is used as a kind of dielectric, and the wood is placed in the working capacitance of high frequency oscillation. The frequent alternation of the electric field between the electrode plates causes the polarization of the internal molecules of the wood, and the heat is generated by the friction of the molecules, so that the wood is heated from the inside.
high frequency vacuum drying characteristics:
1. Good quality: the top of the equipment is equipped with a hydraulic platform, which can compress wood to prevent deformation and play the role of wood leveling.
2. Good stability: in the vacuum environment, the boiling point of water is low, 60 ℃ can be evaporated, and low-temperature drying can greatly reduce the cracking, deformation and discoloration of wood.
3. Fast speed: there is no doubt that high frequency drying is fast. The first is that the temperature gradient inside and outside the wood is high during the heating process, and the water discharge is fast. The second is that the vacuum negative pressure can quickly absorb the water.
4. Strong adaptability: through parameter setting, high frequency vacuum drying can not only dry at low temperature, but also dry at high temperature, eliminate stress and cure resin, which is applicable to almost all kinds of wood.
5. Simple operation: only setting the basic parameters can realize the unattended automatic drying process, reduce the comprehensive drying cost, do not need the boiler, and have no environmental pollution.
high frequency vacuum drying application:
In addition to being directly used for drying furniture and solid wood floor, it can also be used for making LVL, PSL, scrimber, integrated beam, knuckle, etc. This technology is especially suitable for drying large section building materials and high value-added dark precious hardwoods.
high frequency vacuum drying characteristics:
1. High efficiency: high frequency heating, internal and external heating at the same time, uniform heating, fast speed.
2. Stable quality: combined with vacuum system, reduce the boiling point of water, and dehydrate rapidly under the condition of vacuum and low temperature. That is to balance the moisture content of wood and ensure that the wood does not discolor or crack.
3. Stress relief: equipped with a pressing system to make the wood in a state of compression during the drying process, so as to remove the wood stress, and the wood is not easy to deform.
4. Sterilization: with insecticidal and bactericidal functions.
5. Environmental protection: No "three wastes" will be generated, meeting the national environmental protection standards.
6. Versatility: adjust the drying process according to the thickness, density and moisture content of wood, which is applicable to the drying of all wood.