When to use vacuum oven
Vacuum oven is a kind of equipment which only provides high temperature test conditions. It mainly uses high temperature test and baking, drying, aging heat treatment and so on. It is a common equipment in the industrial field. Almost all industries can use it.
When is the vacuum oven used? Let's first understand the environmental requirements of vacuum ovens.
(a) Environmental temperature: 5-40 degrees Celsius;
B) Relative humidity: <85% RH;
(c) Power supply voltage: 220V + 10%; 50Hz;
D) There is no strong vibration and corrosive gas around.
Cautions for Use of Vacuum Oven
1. Vacuum box housing must be grounded effectively to ensure safe use.
2. Vacuum box should be used in the environment with relative humidity < 85% RH, no corrosive gas, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
3. Vacuum Box Studio does not have explosion-proof and corrosion-proof treatment. It is not allowed to dry inflammable, explosive and corrosive gases.
4. Vacuum pump can not work for a long time, so when the vacuum degree meets the requirement of drying articles, the vacuum valve should be closed first, then the power supply of the vacuum pump should be closed. When the vacuum degree is less than the requirement of drying articles, then the vacuum valve and the power supply of the vacuum pump should be opened to continue to vacuum, so as to prolong the service life of the vacuum pump.
5. If dry goods are wet, filter is added between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent the wet gas from entering the vacuum pump and cause the vacuum pump malfunction.
6. If the dry goods are changed to light weight and small size after drying, a barrier net should be added to the vacuum outlet of the working room to prevent the vacuum pump (or solenoid valve) from being damaged by the inhalation of the dry materials.
7. Vacuum box after many times of use, will not produce the phenomenon of vacuum pumping, at this time should replace the door seal or adjust the door button extension distance on the box to solve. When the drying temperature of the vacuum box is higher than 200 C, there will be a slow air leakage phenomenon. At this time, the back cover plate of the box body is dismantled and the heater base is loosened with an inner hexagonal wrench to replace the sealing ring or tighten the heater base to solve the problem.
8. If the rubber plug of the exhaust valve is difficult to rotate, it can be lubricated with proper amount of grease.
9. In addition to maintenance, the left box cover should not be removed to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
10. Vacuum boxes should always be kept clean. Never wipe the door glass with reactive chemical solution. Use soft cotton cloth to wipe it.
11. If the vacuum box is not used for a long time, the exposed electroplated parts are wiped off and coated with neutral grease to prevent corrosion. Plastic film dust-proof cover is put on and placed in the dry room, so as to avoid damp damage to electrical components and affect their use.
12. When vacuum oven does not need continuous pumping, vacuum valve should be closed first, then the power supply of vacuum pump should be closed, otherwise the vacuum pump oil should be poured back into the oven.