What problems should be paid attention to when using the vacuum pump?
At present, vacuum pump has been widely used. Domestic pumps have large volume and small suction, but they are easy to maintain. The imported pump has small volume and large suction, but its maintenance cost is high. And we work with imported pumps. So in this respect, maintenance is particularly important. The following are some key points that should be paid attention to in the daily maintenance of vacuum pumps:
(1) Check the vacuum pump pipeline and joint loosening regularly. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if it is flexible.
(2) Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
(3) Unscrew the diversion bolt of the pump body of the vacuum pump and pour the diversion water (or grouting).
(4) Close gate valves and outlet pressure gauges and import vacuum gauges.
(5) Point the motor to see if the motor steering is correct.
(6) Start the motor. When the vacuum pump is in normal operation, open the outlet pressure gauge and the import vacuum pump. After the appropriate pressure is shown, gradually open the gate valve and check the load of the motor.
(7) Controlling the flow rate and head of the vacuum pump as far as possible within the range indicated on the label to ensure the operation of the vacuum pump at the most efficient point can achieve the greatest energy-saving effect.
(8) During the operation of the vacuum pump, the bearing temperature shall not exceed the ambient temperature of 35C and the maximum temperature shall not exceed 80C.
(9) If abnormal sound of vacuum pump is found, stop immediately to check the cause.
(10) To stop the use of vacuum pumps, first close gate valves and pressure gauges, and then stop the motor.
(11) During the first month of operation, the vacuum pump replaces the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and every 500 hours thereafter, replaces the oil once.
(12) Regularly adjust the packing cap to ensure that the drip leakage in the packing chamber is normal (drip leakage is appropriate).
(13) Periodically check the wear condition of the sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is serious.
(14) When the vacuum pump is used in cold winter, after stopping, it is necessary to unscrew the lower discharging bolt of the pump body to remove the medium. Prevent frost cracking.
(15) When the vacuum pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to dismantle all the pumps, dry the water, coat the rotating parts and joints with grease, and preserve them properly.