What is industrial ceramics
Industrial ceramics, that is, ceramics for industrial production and industrial products.
Refers to ceramic products used in various industries. It is also divided into the following six aspects:
(1) , building 1 sanitary ceramics: such as brick and tile, drainage pipe, face brick, external wall brick, sanitary ware, etc;
(2) Chemical ceramics: acid resistant containers, pipes, towers, pumps, valves for various chemical industries, acid resistant bricks and ashes for lining reaction pots, etc;
(3) Chemical porcelain: porcelain crucible, evaporating dish, burning boat, grinding body, etc. used in chemical laboratory;
(4) Electric porcelain: used for insulator of high and low voltage transmission line in power industry. Bushing for motor, insulator for pillar insulation, insulator for low-voltage electrical appliances and lighting, insulator for telecommunication, insulator for radio, etc;
(5) Refractories: Refractories for various high temperature industrial kilns;
(6) Special ceramics: special ceramics products that are left behind in various modern industries and cutting-edge science and technology, including high alumina ceramics, magnesite ceramics, ilmenite ceramics, zircon ceramics, lithium ceramics, magnetic ceramics, metal ceramics, etc.
Industrial ceramics types:
Calcium oxide ceramics, zircon ceramics, lithium oxide ceramics, ceria ceramics, thoria ceramics