What is a dry vacuum pump
Dry vacuum pump refers to a mechanical vacuum pump that can pump air from atmospheric pressure and directly discharge gas into the atmosphere. There is no oil or other working medium in the pump chamber, and the limit pressure of the pump is the same or close to that of the oil-sealed vacuum pump.
At present, most mechanical vacuum pumps use oil, water or other fluids as the working medium of the pump, which plays many roles such as cooling, sealing and lubricating in the pump. With the development of science and technology and the expansion of vacuum application field, two urgent problems have arisen in the original vacuum pump: first, the working explanation of the pump is that the reflux pollution of the pumped container affects the quality and quantity of the product in many cases, and increases the maintenance cost of the equipment; second, the medium in the vacuum pump is seriously deteriorated due to the reaction substances in some process, which makes the pump abnormal. Work. Dry vacuum pumps will be used at this time.
Dry vacuum pump application :
1. Preparation of Polycrystalline Silicon in Low Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition
2. Semiconductor etching processes, in which corrosive gases and abrasive particles are often used or generated.
3. In addition to semiconductor technology, some processes that produce particulate matter do not want particulate matter to be mixed into the pump oil, but want particulate matter to be discharged from the pump. A certain type of dry vacuum pump can meet the requirements.
4. In chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, distillation, drying, defoaming, packaging, etc., organic solvents should be prevented from polluting and dry vacuum pumps should be used.
5. Used as the front pump of general oil-free cleaning vacuum system to prevent oil pollution.
EVP Series Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump
|Nominal capacity||2 L/s||4 L/s||8 L/s||16 L/s|
|Ultimate pressure||≤ 10Pa||≤ 3Pa||≤ 3Pa||≤ 1Pa|
|Leak rate||1X10-6 Pa.m3/S (for special gas can reach to 1X10-8Pa.m3/S)|
|Water vapor treatment capacity (gas ballast open)||5g/day||25g/day||25g/day||25g/day|
|Rotary speed||1450rpm (50Hz)||1450rpm (50Hz)||1450rpm (50Hz)||1450rpm (50Hz)|
|Noise (gas ballast)||＜60dB||＜70dB||＜70dB||＜74dB|
|Gas inlet connecting flange||KF25||KF25||KF40||KF40|
|Gas outlet connecting flange||KF16||KF25||KF25||KF40|
|Dimension（LXWXH）||380X210X270 (mm)||470X270X364 (mm)||490X340X370 (mm)||560X390X420 (mm)|