What are the functions of vacuum heat treatment equipment
Vacuum heat treatment is a comprehensive technology combining vacuum technology and heat treatment. It refers to the technology that metal parts are heated in the condition of vacuum or vacuum before passing through the inert gas, and then quenched and cooled in oil or gas. Vacuum heat treatment furnace is the equipment for heat treatment of workpieces under vacuum conditions. Vacuum heat treatment can almost achieve all heat treatment processes, such as quenching, annealing, tempering, carburizing and nitriding. Compared with other traditional heat treatment methods, vacuum heat treatment has some unique advantages:
The cleaning action can decompose the oxide on the metal surface, so as to obtain a bright and clean workpiece surface.
2. The vacuum protection can avoid the adverse effects of oxidation, decarbonization and carburizing, and keep the original chemical composition and brightness of the workpiece surface.
3. Degassing can remove the dissolved and absorbed gas of the workpiece in the vacuum, so as to improve the performance of metal products.
4. The degreasing action is heated in the vacuum. The coolant, lubricant and other grease used in the process of mechanical processing and stamping forming of metal parts can volatilize by themselves and be removed by vacuum, so as not to react with the surface of parts at high temperature. Therefore, a very smooth surface without oxidation and corrosion can be easily obtained.
Energy saving vacuum heat treatment furnace heat storage and heat loss small, high thermal efficiency.
6. The treated workpiece is heated slowly in the furnace, with a small difference in internal heat temperature and a small thermal stress, so the deformation is small. Not easy to crack, high qualified rate of products; The vacuum heat treatment can control the temperature change in strict accordance with the technical requirements easily, so as to obtain the ideal metallographic structure and improve the mechanical properties and service life of the workpiece. The vacuum heat treatment process has good stability and repeatability.
7. Products after vacuum heat treatment can be directly used for high-precision processing or as final products, eliminating auxiliary processes such as cleaning and surface processing, and greatly reducing production costs.
8. No pollution and public hazards to the environment, high degree of automation and simple operation.
This series of advantages makes vacuum heat treatment equipment and technology more and more important, and its application scope is more and more extensive. At present, it has become the preferred heat treatment technology for high quality tooling. It is no exaggeration to say that vacuum heat treatment has become the main symbol of the current advanced heat treatment production technology.