Water jet vacuum pump Troubleshooting
1. Water Jet Vacuum Pump Fault Phenomenon: (Backwater and Backwater)
(1) The sealing of equipment or pipeline system is not good, such as aging of sealing gasket, rupture, unscrewed or uneven bolts, etc.
(2) The deviation angle between the single nozzle and the diffuser is not large.
(3) The nozzle throat scales and the diameter decreases:
(4) The nozzle throat wears seriously and the diameter becomes larger.
(5) The cooling water supply decreases, the water pressure decreases and the jet velocity decreases.
2. Water Jet Vacuum Pump Fault Phenomenon: Vacuum Degree Decline
(1) Too much wear of nozzle or diffuser tube;
(2) Leakage of equipment or pipeline;
(3) The jet water temperature is too high.
3. Water Jet Vacuum Pump Fault Phenomenon: Unstable Vacuum Degree and Periodic Fluctuation
(1) The nozzle or pump impeller is partially blocked by debris;
(2) There is not enough water seal at the lower end of the tailpipe of the pump, and the gas in the atmosphere enters from the tailpipe.
(3) Voltage instability;
(4) The impeller of the pump is loose.
After the reason is found, the solution can be chosen accordingly.
Water Jet Vacuum Pump