Water Ring Vacuum Pump System Operation
Operation and Use of Water Ring Vacuum Pump System
1. Check the integrity of the equipment before installing the water ring vacuum pump system, and be familiar with the operation instructions of each pump.
2. Fix the water ring Roots vacuum pump system in place to fix the bottom angle and connect the pipeline as needed.
Note: When connecting the intake pipe, 20-40 mesh filters should be installed in the pipes above the equipment to prevent foreign bodies such as welding slag from entering the vacuum unit. After the pipeline passes the pump test and the test is successful, it can be removed. Better install Y filter. A valve should be installed at the connection between the Roots vacuum pump inlet and the system so that the unit can be shut down before stopping so as to separate the unit from the vacuum system; a ball valve should be installed between the liquid ring pump and the water supply pipeline to control the liquid ring pump. The amount of liquid supplied internally.
3. Before starting the equipment, check the system pipeline for leakage; before starting the liquid ring pump, check whether the vehicle is stuck; before starting, press the Roots vacuum pump tank and oil cup according to the Roots vacuum pump instructions. The oil level is injected according to the requirements, and the cooling pipeline of Roots vacuum pump is connected to ensure the cooling effect of the roots pump shaft end cover.
4. Assemble the control cabinet according to the electrical schematic diagram and connect the motor and the electric contact vacuum gauge.
5. Before supplying power to the electronic control cabinet, the insulation resistance of the cabinet should also be measured remotely, and the frame and motor are well grounded. Before starting the unit, check the rotation direction of each pump is correct, and make other preparations before starting.
6. Adjust the lower limit of vacuum on the vacuum gauge of water ring Roots vacuum pump system to -0.092 MPa and the upper limit to the maximum value. Note: When adjusting the upper and lower limit of the electric contact vacuum gauge, the total power must be cut off to prevent electric shock.
7. Generating electricity to the electric control cabinet, opening the supply valve to supply water to the liquid ring pump, pressing the start button, the liquid ring vacuum pump operates; the electric contact vacuum gauge controls the automatic start of Roots vacuum pump, and the unit starts to work and drives the whole system. In operation, if the vacuum is lower than the limit due to some factors, the Roots vacuum pump will stop running automatically, and when the vacuum is restored to the limit, the Roots pump will restart.
8. Before closing, close the system and equipment to connect the butterfly valve, then press the stop button, and the vacuum pump system stops running.