Water Ring Vacuum Pump Material
The raw materials used in the manufacturing process of water ring vacuum pump are an important evaluation criterion to judge the quality of products. Good materials can better protect internal parts from external friction and prolong the service life of products.
1. Grey cast iron water ring vacuum pump:
Gray cast iron is a kind of cast iron obtained by full graphitization in one stage. All or most of the carbon exists in flake graphite form and the fracture surface is gray and dark. Therefore, it is named as gray cast iron, inoculated cast iron, rare earth gray cast iron and so on. Gray cast iron has certain strength, but its plasticity and toughness are very low. This property is related to the properties of graphite itself and its existing morphology in cast iron structure.
It has good shock absorption, good lubrication, thermal conductivity, casting performance, and can effectively absorb the energy of machine vibration when making parts such as base or frame on machine equipment with gray cast iron. It has good fluidity, low linear shrinkage and volume shrinkage, and is not easy to crack. Therefore, it is suitable for castings with complex structure and thin-walled castings.
2. Ductile Iron Water Ring Vacuum Pump:
Nodular graphite cast iron is obtained by spheroidizing and inoculation treatment, which effectively improves the mechanical properties of cast iron, especially the plasticity and toughness, and thus achieves higher strength than carbon steel. Its comprehensive performance is close to that of steel. It is precisely because of its excellent performance that it has been successfully used to cast some parts with complex stress, high requirements of strength, toughness and wear resistance.
3. Impeller stainless steel water ring vacuum pump: Impeller stainless steel material 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel.
4. Stainless steel water-ring vacuum pump with over-current components: (2BV series water-ring pump) 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel and 316L stainless steel for pump body, disc and impeller.
5. Integral stainless steel water ring vacuum pump: (2BV series water ring pump) pump body, disc, impeller, pump cover, pump shaft has 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel; (2BE series, 2SK series, SK series, SZ series) pump body, disc, impeller, pump cover, pump shaft, connecting pipe, upper steam-water separator (2BE series water) Ring pumps have) and so on.
The raw materials of water ring vacuum pump are mainly cast iron and stainless steel. By comparison, we can see that cast iron products have better mechanical properties and are not easy to crack, so they are popular and widely used.