Vacuum pumps are used in the mechanical industry
What are the problems with vacuum pumps in the mechanical industry? Please read the following carefully to help you better use the vacuum pump and the vacuum system.
1. Whether the vibration produced during the operation of the vacuum pump has any influence on the process and environment? If the process is not allowed, the non-vibrating pump should be chosen or anti-vibration measures should be taken. General vacuum pump selection of suitable cases, the vacuum pump will not have the phenomenon of excessive vibration, unless a vacuum pump selection is too small, hard vacuum pump is too large, this phenomenon can lead to a vacuum pump overload, fever, have a burning motor. Check the principle of vibration during the process of using the vacuum pump.
2. When selecting and reporting the vacuum pump, it is necessary to know the components of the gas being pumped. The gas contains no condensable vapor, no particle dust, no corrosion, etc. When selecting a vacuum pump, it is necessary to know the gas composition and select the corresponding pump for the gas being pumped. If the gas contains vapors, particles, and corrosive gases, consideration should be given to installing auxiliary equipment, such as condensers, dust collectors, on the inlet pipe of the pump. Generally, the inlet temperature of vacuum degree should not be higher than 50 degrees. If the inlet temperature is higher than 50 degrees, the installation of condenser should be considered.
3. Use of vacuum pump. The vacuum pump should be able to drain all the gas produced in the process of vacuum equipment under its working pressure.
4. Combine the vacuum pump correctly. Because the vacuum pump has the selective pumping, so, sometimes choose a kind of pump can not meet the pumping requirements, several kinds of pumps need to be combined to supplement each other to meet the pumping requirements. Such as titanium sublimation pump for hydrogen has a high pumping speed, but it can't take helium, sputtering ion pump and three pole type, type (or two extremely asymmetric cathode sputtering ion pump) to the argon pumping speed to a certain extent, the two together, will make the vacuum unit get good vacuum degree. In addition, some vacuum pumps can't work under atmospheric pressure and require prevacuum. Some vacuum pump outlet pressure is lower than atmospheric pressure, the need for the front stage pump, so the combination of the pump. For example, roots vacuum unit, there are roots water ring vacuum unit, roots rotary vane vacuum unit, roots reciprocating vacuum unit.
5. Requirements of vacuum equipment for oil pollution. If the equipment strictly requires no oil, should choose a variety of non-oil pumps, such as: water ring pump, molecular sieve adsorption pump, sputtering ion pump, low temperature pump, etc. If the requirements are not strict, the oil pump can be selected, and some anti-oil pollution measures, such as cold trap, baffle plate, oil trap, can also meet the requirements of clean vacuum.
6. Select the working point of the vacuum pump correctly. Each pump has a certain working pressure range, such as: 2BV water ring type vacuum pump working pressure range 760 MMHG ~ 25 MMHG (pabs), in such a wide pressure range, the pumping speed of the pump vary with the pressure change (details refer to the changes of the pump performance curve), its stable working pressure range is 760 ~ 60 MMHG. Therefore, the working point of the pump should be selected within this range, rather than allow it to work for a long time under 25-30mmhg.
7. How does the oil vapor from the vacuum pump affect the environment? If the environment is not allowed to be polluted, you can choose a non-oil vacuum pump, or oil vapor out of the room.
8. The working pressure of the vacuum pump should meet the requirements of the extreme vacuum and working pressure of the vacuum equipment. For example, the working vacuum of 10mmHg is required by a certain vacuum drying process, and the ultimate vacuum of the selected vacuum pump should be at least 2mmHg, preferably up to 1mmHg. The limit vacuum of the pump is usually half to an order of magnitude higher than the operating vacuum of the vacuum equipment.
9. Price, operation and maintenance cost of vacuum pump.