Vacuum pump in feeder
Now the application of plate furniture tapping machine has become a market trend, it is worth noting that the tapping machine is actually composed of some high-end accessories, but as long as the high-end accessories are in the process of continuous use, there will be problems. Here we focus on the vacuum pump of the tapping machine.
It has been said before that the adsorptive force of the feeder has a great relationship with the vacuum pump. Many factories of the feeder will equip the vacuum pump according to the customer's needs, but the matters needing attention are not told to the customer, which leads to many problems in the later period of the customer's use.
At present, the vacuum pumps equipped in the market are generally 4.0 kw, 5.5 kw, 7.5 kW and so on. The strength of vacuum adsorption varies with the power.
Correct use of vacuum pump in feeder:
1. Every time a vacuum pump is opened, it must be ensured that there is working fluid in the vacuum pump, and the working fluid level should be above the motor axle.
2. Water circulation vacuum pump must be equipped with a vacuum cover to prevent impurities from entering the pump.
3. Equipped with check valves to prevent water backflow back to the equipment when the motor shuts down.
4. Put water into the tank until the upper nozzle runs. Put water into the tank regularly every day to ensure that there is enough work in the tank.
5. Before starting, make sure that the valve is fully opened and the water is injected into the pump before starting the vacuum pump.
6. Exhaust holes should not be blocked. The exhaust holes should be sucked into the atmosphere through the exhaust port to generate vacuum pressure. The length of the non-connection exceeds 2 m and the diameter is less than 5 cm. Otherwise, the motor will be easily damaged by overload.
7. The suction port and the absorbent port of the feeder should be strictly sealed to prevent air leakage.
8. Start the motor fan for the first time to prevent sticking (this step can not be done, because the manufacturer will check this point, the general problem is not big)
9. Install motor overload protector to prevent motor from burning down due to overload.
10. Open the water injection valve in the pump and wait a few minutes to ensure that work is also flowing into the pump.
11. Start the motor, start the vacuum pump, test the adsorption strength.
12. The equipment runs for about 10 days, and the water in the vacuum pump is replaced with clean water to prevent impurities from flowing into the pump and decrease the adsorptive force, which can also effectively prevent the water tank from rusting.
13. Vacuum pump must clean the water tank, water intake pipeline and change water within 150 days of use. Close the water intake valve of the water tank and empty the water in the water intake pipeline for short-term use. If not used for a long time, please thoroughly prevent and control the water in the pipe and pump head to prevent rust and affect operation.
In addition, the water-cooled vacuum pump is not installed directly on the feeder, when shipment, take it with it, and wait until the technicians come to the training site to install it again, otherwise the machine will increase the freight cost over a long period of time.